+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    I didn't realise people hated overalls so much...

They have press studs on the bottom so it's easy to change a nappy and I think they're gorgeous on little people!
    Yeah I find them to be a pain. But I also hate the full body suits with the feet that most people seem to like. I find baby clothes are very personal... I often just ask people what do they need, it's just easier. Or, for second time mums I sometimes just buy something for the mum I think she'd like knowing her. A big fav is a voucher for a massage :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've got quite a few nieces and nephews and if i buy them clothing i generally ask the parents if i can have a photo of them in the outfit (i have to ask my sisters to send me a photo of their kids in the outfits), if i am given some clothing for my DD i always try and take a photo of her wearing it and send it to the person who gave her the outfit (or put it on facebook and tag them). I think it's a common courtesy.

Why don't you send them a message or call them and ask for a photo of the child in the outfit? If they don't, ask them if there is a problem with it?