+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 52 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 517
  1. #331
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    SA
    Posts
    3,998
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked
    677
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nice work on the front page Sian! Can u please put me down for testing on the 30th? Oh that feels like forever away...

  2. #332
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,405
    Thanks
    3,096
    Thanked
    4,530
    Reviews
    9
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have a question about EWCM, I thought I ovulated last Thursday as I had a little bit of EWCM on Tuesday and Wednesday then HEAPS on Thursday, then only a tiny bit on Friday and nothing over the weekend, but today I have heaps again! Can it come and go? Or could I potentially be ovulating around the next couple of days rather than last week?
    Seriously I don't know how people 'accidently' get pregnant - getting knocked up is such a precise science lol!!

  3. #333
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked
    24
    Reviews
    2
    Hi Sian, I will be due to test on the 1st! Thanks

  4. #334
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked
    24
    Reviews
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    I have a question about EWCM, I thought I ovulated last Thursday as I had a little bit of EWCM on Tuesday and Wednesday then HEAPS on Thursday, then only a tiny bit on Friday and nothing over the weekend, but today I have heaps again! Can it come and go? Or could I potentially be ovulating around the next couple of days rather than last week?
    Seriously I don't know how people 'accidently' get pregnant - getting knocked up is such a precise science lol!!
    LOL!!!! Love your comment "getting knocked up is such a precise science" I too have no idea how you get accidently pregnant. I cannot offer much advice with the CM. I did have a similar situation this month too. I was getting EWCM Fri 18th and Sat 19th, thought I was ovulating but then on Tues 22nd I had heaps! So i'm not sure when I ovulated too.....At least we are not alone

  5. #335
    CozWesty's Avatar
    CozWesty is offline is loving life with my little Zilla X
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    465
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked
    48
    Reviews
    0
    Thanks everyone for the well wishes! FX it stays sticky... 10 more weeks before we can tell people

    Dreamgirl I think that might just be the best plan - otherwise you will think every twitch is a sign and it's heartbreaking to look at negatives when you are trying.

    Agreed Rachel27 and JR03 - how on Earth do people manage to fall pregnant accidentally? I had to stand on my head to get pregnant....

    Eko are you feeling any better today? Are you heading to the Spotlight sale? 30 off yarn

    AFM - Still not feeling any symptoms other than a lack of AF and shock. DH and I are still sitting here thinking "what have we done" but it will be a happy journey for sure. I think it's another week or two before symptoms set in normally? Had implantation cramps but nothing like last time's agony.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to CozWesty For This Useful Post:

    dream girl  (28-05-2012)

  7. #336
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    98
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked
    32
    Reviews
    0
    Ok confession time!!! Someone please slap me!! I gave into my urge to poas this morning and was absolutely devastated to only see one line. I really wasn't going to test til early next week but it got the better of me, probably cos it's my first ttc cycle. Anyway I learnt my lesson and now I hate poas!!! Going back to the couch to sulk!!!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to chan79 For This Useful Post:

    Apple iPhart6  (28-05-2012)

  9. #337
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,405
    Thanks
    3,096
    Thanked
    4,530
    Reviews
    9
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rachel27 View Post
    LOL!!!! Love your comment "getting knocked up is such a precise science" I too have no idea how you get accidently pregnant. I cannot offer much advice with the CM. I did have a similar situation this month too. I was getting EWCM Fri 18th and Sat 19th, thought I was ovulating but then on Tues 22nd I had heaps! So i'm not sure when I ovulated too.....At least we are not alone
    This is our first cycle TTC so we're just winging it and having a relaxed approach, if I'm not successful this month I might get some OPK's to pinpoint exactly when I ovulate because I don't know how accurate my CM is...

  10. #338
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    7,242
    Thanks
    5,043
    Thanked
    3,638
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by chan79 View Post
    Ok confession time!!! Someone please slap me!! I gave into my urge to poas this morning and was absolutely devastated to only see one line. I really wasn't going to test til early next week but it got the better of me, probably cos it's my first ttc cycle. Anyway I learnt my lesson and now I hate poas!!! Going back to the couch to sulk!!!


    NEVER TEST EARLY!!!!!!

    It only leads to heartbreak. You might think you see something when you're not pregnant and you might not see something when you are! Don't test till at LEAST 11DPO!

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Apple iPhart6 For This Useful Post:

    chan79  (28-05-2012)

  12. #339
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    98
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked
    32
    Reviews
    0
    Yeah I know Sian!! I am such a naughty girl!! I will still test later on.

  13. #340
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    7,242
    Thanks
    5,043
    Thanked
    3,638
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    What DPO are you?


 

Similar Threads

  1. Joyful June Triers and Testers - New!
    By MrsErinR in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 617
    Last Post: 02-07-2012, 10:33
  2. Marvelous March Triers and Testers
    By NZer in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1570
    Last Post: 19-05-2012, 18:38
  3. Fantastic February triers & testers.
    By angelsfromheaven in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1439
    Last Post: 28-02-2012, 14:15

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Hunter Women's Health CentreHunter Women’s Health Centre care for women of all ages, in the full spectrum of their gynaecologic and obstetric ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Come chat, Ladies who are 40+ TTC or ExpectingConception & Fertility General Chat
Baby swimwearGeneral Chat
HelpConception & Fertility General Chat
New to Bubhub! :)Introductions
Amazing August TTCConception & Fertility General Chat
Should I marry the father just so I can get some help?Postnatal & General Women's Health Chat
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›