+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    Hey 40tude, I injected for 18 days and experienced no symptoms at all, with the exception of fatigue in the second week. BUT, in saying that, I'm having EPU in 30 minutes :/

OHHHH how exciting!!!!!!! EPU!!!! Sending you best of luck for lots and lots of healthy eggs to make a baby for you. xoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ps: six folles is a great result. I only have 4 decent size ones. Obviously the best embie will go back in but we won't be freezing. Purely for financial reasons ad subsequent cycles on the same calendar year are only $500 out of pocket.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (09-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still no symptoms. The only SLIGHT thing I notice is feeling of fullness in my ovary/uterus area.
    Had US #2... 4 definates, 1 maybe and 3 'tadpoles'. We'll see what happens. Starting on the antagonist... LOL that name always makes me laugh. I hope my easy run of things continues with the new drug on board.

40tude

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=Rittzy, i love your blog by the way plus christian the lion gets me every time! I really hope it all works out for you guys, you've already been down such a hard road. Sometimes i feel like we should all get t-shirts "i survived ivf!" hehe[/QUOTE]

Clemintine, thank you I have been pretty slack with my blog lately but I'm sure I'll be posting a lot more in the next few months when my egg donor cycle kicks off. I have to be very selective with what I say about little miss foster - I don't want to say too much and jeopordise her privacy. I just watched Christian the lion again....I need a box of tissues!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fortitude, so sorry that I havent replied to you recently, I have been so slack. I am very happy to see that you are coping nicely with things so far. Its a piece of cake! My fingers are crossed for you, I hope you are a first time winner!
    Afm: had my biopsy on tuesday, didnt like it very much. I have been very cranky and emotional lately, so just been feeling sorry for myself a lot, blah, I hate feeling like this.
    I will pm you soon.
    Keep up the good work.
    K

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bwana For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (10-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The other thing I (sadly) noticed is I have put on weight but not changed my eating habits at all. DAMN!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, and if you happen to be lucky and get a bfp, you will notice that you will look 4 months pregnant by 8 weeks. It is all part of the journey, just try and roll with the punches. Just before my mc, customers were staring at my belly, and with regulars I was comfortable with, I was like 'yes, I am'. Just all the hormones/injections.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bwana For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (11-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yes, I have definitely noticed my belly bloated after just 2 weeks of the jabs.

Prior to IVF I did FSH injections + IUI and I (wrongly) thought IVF wouldn't be much different.

However I have noticed a big difference on the much higher dose of FSH, and with the addition of the Orgalutran.

I've found I get more emotional (like an irrational PMT teariness), some headaches, and a lot of ovary fullness/ bloating/ pain.

I also find that while the Orgalutran injection doesn't hurt, about 5 seconds afterwards the injection site gets really sore and itchy and hot. Icing the area before and afterwards seems to help though.

Fortitude - that's great if you're not getting too many symptoms!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Guest654 For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (11-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I already look like i'm pregnant and i'm only 9 days past my 5 day transfer! I'm not trying to suck my tummy in though, i'm letting it all hang out At the moment, i'm on:

2 x progynova 4 x daily - estrogen support
    2 x proverea 4 x daily - progesterone support
    2 x crinone gels daily - progesterone support
    1 x progesterone pessary in the evening
    1 x clexane injection each evening.

So my stomach is not only bloated but looks like a photograph of outerspace - galaxies and colourful nebula Needless to say, i'm feelin' sexy

14. The Following User Says Thank You to KandP For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (11-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hijack, but I wanted to ask.. has anyone had any intestinal/bowel issues when jabbing Lucrin? I have had yucky guts the last two days (been jabbing for four days), and I thought maybe I was just slightly unwell, since otherwise I feel fine. But now I'm wondering if it could be a side effect to the drug? After searching on google it appears it is a recorded symptom, but a pretty unusual one.

Trust me to get the stupid and gross symptom that no one else gets.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast