+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    That must be so frustrating for you. Yes, people can and do change. It's obvious that your family are having trouble accepting this and as hard it seems they are being on you, it's only because they are worried. You know what, there's not really much you can do to convince them. If he has changed they will soon come to realise this. That's so wonderful that he has made a 100% improvement, well done! For someone to completely turn their lives around takes so much determination and strength. (I know, I've seen it and it's so awesome when it happens.)
    All I can say is stay strong and live your life. Good luck

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (28-04-2012)

Bonkers is offline wishes she was a glow worm. A glow worm's never glum, 'cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out of your bum?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks guys for your advise and support. I'm over being angry and stuff now. They will hopefully see how he is now and accept it. If not I'm sorry for them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I left my partner after our son was born and i was 100% sure I would never give him another chance. You hear so many stories of people going in and out of the same relationship and you just want to shake them and make them realise what they are doing to themselves, especially if there is kids involved.
    I did give him another chance. I saw something change in him. It is now 2 years later and our relationship is stronger than ever. We are now planning our wedding and wanting another child soon. They say people can't change but when the motivation is right they really can.
    My partner is now completely different and I am the happiest I have ever been.
    Let your family see the great side to your man. They will come around i'm sure. They love you and so will love what you love, eventually.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to meljake For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (29-04-2012)