ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    No, no way, never ever.
    My brother had a rats tail, and the people at work cut it off and it took days before he noticed. They told me not to mention that it was gone. My mother was relieved.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The are so bogan it's not funny!!!

No, no and no times a million!!

A friends DS has an awful rats tail, not a styled one just like she let the back of his hair grow and cut the rest, her reasoning was 'Im not a huge fan but he really likes it!' he's friggin 3! Cut it off!!!!!!!!!

Can I add Mohawks to the list? Not like cute styled bit longer in the middle type but full on number zero shaved sides and a rectangular strip down the centre shaved at say a number 3 or 4! Truly, truly awful!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Dont like either. I have seen a few rats tails around on boys and i get so close to cutting it with scissors.

Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    And patterns shaved into the side. Some men can pull it off but not little boys

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pregnor View Post
    Lol, the first boy i made out with had a shaved head and a fringe. And the fringe was bleached
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JaneDoe View Post

Can I add Mohawks to the list? Not like cute styled bit longer in the middle type but full on number zero shaved sides and a rectangular strip down the centre shaved at say a number 3 or 4! Truly, truly awful!!!!!
    I love a good mohawk on kids. DS often has a mohawk

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    something i dont agree with tho is other people cutting them off without the owners permission.

to me thats no better than grabbing a little girls plait and cutting it off.

a boy i went to primary school with had one, he grew it from kindy to high school. on his first day of high school, some year ten guys cut it off and put him in a school trash can.

he was SO SO SO upset, and i don't blame him.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombie_eyes For This Useful Post:

AllYouNeedIsLove  (26-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    One word for them "gross"!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not a fan

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Grown men makes me laugh.

Little boys, I kinda think its cute. A friends boy has one and he looks like such a dude.

Its just hair - if its clean its hardly 'disgusting'. Disgusting is letting your childs hair grow mould. Not an outdated hair style.

Jasper had a natural rats tail as a baby and when I commented to my mothers group that I snipped it off one mum said "good, you dont want him to look like some leb"

I think the word she was looking for was bogan. Bogan and Lebanese are not the same thing. And my son is half Lebanese. And its just a hair style - it doesnt define a child or their parents. I said nothing. I should have. I just stared at her while my brain caught up and by the time it did the moment passed.

Sent from my X10i using BubHub

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boobycino For This Useful Post:

heartjb  (26-04-2012),lovemybabies!  (26-04-2012)

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Blech.......

Actually this made me laugh. When my brother was about 4 or 5, so 16 years ago. He had one goal. My cousin who was 6 years older then him had a rats tail and my brother absolutely adored my cousin with all his heart. Wanted to be just like him.

My brother tried his hardest and grew a rats tail. Just like our cousin. When we went to visit them I remember the look on his face when he ran up to my cousin so excited to show him that he had a rats tail as well now. He was so excited and proud.

Until my cousin turned around and showed my brother, he had cut his rats tail off.

My brother looked so glum and then instantly wanted his cut off.