ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    If ds's hair grows longer than neck meets head line it looks like I have chopped a mullet in it I would love him to keep his hair longer than short back and sides but the mullet and crown curl get me every single time

Sent from my MB526 using BubHub

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    No and No!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyGuts View Post
    Ill never forget as an apprentice doing a kids number 2 all over and his mum wanted me to re-plait his ratstail and i took out the manky band and it was FULL of lice eggs. Hundreds. The most i have ever seen. It felt like sandpaper it was so foul.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    OMG that is so revolting I actually feel sick after reading that, how could the parents not see that???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    They just never took the plait out to wash it or whatever! It was so griss they werent even fased when i showed them just got agro at me for not being able to touch it anymore.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyGuts View Post
    They just never took the plait out to wash it or whatever! It was so griss they werent even fased when i showed them just got agro at me for not being able to touch it anymore.

So, if a client comes in and asks for a rat's tail or mullet, do you try and talk them out of it? Or just grit your teeth and do it, lol?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Often the people that have then styles dont come into the kind of salon i work in now. They seem to be the 'home job with kitchen scissors on the back deck' kind of people.

GluttonForPunishment is offline Bubhub Award Winner - 2011- Most Optimistic Poster and Newbie of the Year Awards
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Pah, hair these days. It's like guys fashion - GAY! Now, I mean no offence to the homosexual community, but I'm sure most of them would also agree that a lot of the young blokes walking around these days scream GAY, when they aren't! What's with the floppy, over-the-face hair, the short tight shorts and slip on shoes???? And they have girlfriends?? The girls are just as mad as they are!!

Somehow, gay became the new straight...?? Wha...???

Then, on the other spectrum, you have the mullets and rats tails, all of which screams bogan. And living in Ipswich, I should know! They're everywhere! So I leave there and go into Brisbane city for the day, and all I see are the guys who look gay!

Where are the short back and sides dammit! There's no middle road anymore! It's like men have drawn a line and said, right, you're either bogan or totally metrosexual, there is no middle ground in this war.

I get so confused...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I think little boys with long hair look cute!! I love DS's hair...it's not super long, I keep having to cut the bottom of it because it is too thin and gets a mullet look about it but I love when it gets long and it all flicks out. He looks gorgeous and he gets lots of comments on how cute it looks.
    Sometimes he gets confused a girl but that's generally when he has asked me to put it in pig tails, or he is sitting in his sister's pink trolley cover. Generally people realise he is a boy after a second or two otherwise.
    Long scruffy hair on little boys = cute

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Areca For This Useful Post:

*Chels*  (02-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nooooooo!

I can't stand them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GluttonForPunishment View Post
    Where are the short back and sides dammit! There's no middle road anymore! It's like men have drawn a line and said, right, you're either bogan or totally metrosexual, there is no middle ground in this war.

I get so confused...

LMAO!!! hahahaha I totally agree. I started a thread about my son having a double crown and whether or not I should give it a number 3 or 4.
    I can't remember the posters name, but she said something like: "Such a shame our boys will never have Bieber hair".

I don't see how "not having Bieber hair" is a bad thing!