ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Motherwillbe View Post
    Good luck tattooedcaz with your bt tomorrow. I'll keep everything crossed for u

Its a good sign if af hasn't arrived and also that your appetite might be less than normal. They were my first signs that lead to bfp.

I must say I usually eat anything yet now I'm 7 weeks in all I want to eat are plain crackers and Vegemite. OMG where have my taste buds gone!

I have my first scan on thurs and can't wait to get that confirmation everything is good. This whole waiting process sux. Waiting with ivf then waiting when u get bfp. It seems never ending. I can't wait to have my bundle of joy in my arms I think only then will I feel totally relieved.
    Unfortunate my hcg only came up as 41. I have to go back in on Friday for another BT

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tattooedcaz- as long as ur numbers double by ur bt on Friday u should be fine. Hcg levels tend to vary quite a lot so to my understanding it's based on the amount they increase. Lots of baby dust your way

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Motherwillbe View Post
    Tattooedcaz- as long as ur numbers double by ur bt on Friday u should be fine. Hcg levels tend to vary quite a lot so to my understanding it's based on the amount they increase. Lots of baby dust your way
    Thanks motherwillbe I did a little research and heaps of other lovely BH'ers told me that if they increase correctly I should be fine. But thank you again for your info. I wish the receptionist had told me this instead of leaving me in a pool of tears lol. How are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Some of the receptionists that I'm hearing about seriously need to take a long heard look at the way they deliver news to people I had the same thing happen with my first FS; I was told very bluntly that my husband had elevated white blood cells in his semen sample. I kept saying "what does that mean?? " and her way of explaining was to say the same thing louder and slower. I said to her " elevated white cells can mean cancer, are you telling me my husband is sick???" and she quickly back-peddled. I was so upset DH had to call back and ask more bluntly to explain the results. If they don't know then why are they giving the results? I love the receptionists and nurses in Wazza's clinic <3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Agreed ladies! Had she told me that even though my levels were low there is a chance they can double before Friday. If I heard those words I would've been a lot more receptive instead of staying in bed all day. Normally the receptionist is really resourceful but that may have even a different one instead of the other two I spoke to. Urgh.

On another note my stomach feels like it's doing backflips and I feel ill. I think I'm just getting myself a little crazy for tomorrow lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    tattooedcaz - How many DPO were you for your BT?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Grebbeci View Post
    tattooedcaz - How many DPO were you for your BT?
    I was 16 days post EPU and 14 days post ET. Which is when the receptionist told me to come in for the first blood test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

I hope those that are pupo are still hanging in there

Those other ladies that got a bfp, or are about to, if ur interested there is a thread on pregnancies through ivf due jan,feb and march 13. Would be great to keep in touch over the coming months.

GL everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    All the best for today Caz

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KandP View Post
    All the best for today Caz
    Thank you! One more hour to wait for results