ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies! I'm going to crash the thread as a fellow PUPOer. I had my 5dt of a blastocyst and a morula on the 2nd May, with my BT on the 14th. I'm taking 2 x pregnyl boosters - one was on the day of ET and one will be on the 6th may, so no HPT for me as i'll definitely get a false +.

I'm getting some cramping today and my boobs are/have been SO SO SO sore and don't even get me started on my nipples! hehehe! It's definitely the progesterone - my daily regime now is:

2 x progynova 4 x daily
    2 x ralovera 4 x daily
    1 x clexane jab each evening
    1 x crinone early morning and early afternoon
    1 x progesterone pessary before bed.
    1 x baby asprin daily

Interestingly, since starting progesterone, my acne (from the synarel & FSH) has completely cleared up.

Oh lordy the clexane is bad! It doesn't sting for me going in, but it does afterwards and i look like i have the measles all over my stomach.

As for AF, how do you girls know when it's supposed to be due? I was talking to DH about this very thing and i said "I wouldn't even know when it was due now, i'm just waiting for my BT"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kandp welcome Is this ur first cycle? Sounds like u are on a cocktail of drugs it must be hard to remember them all.

Grebbeci so sorry to hear u are spotting. I hope it's implantation and not af.

Wwabub and wali keep us posted on how u go. Wwabub I hope ur spotting is also not af.

Afm I'm off for my weekend away tomorrow so I'll update u again on sun night. I still feel great don't feel like af is coming but don't have any preg symptoms either. Lost my appetite a bit today which is strange for me and really ichy nipples. Not sure what that's about.

Have a nice weekend and I look forward to hearing ur updates.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi motherwillbe Yes, it's my first cycle. I ended up with 3 x fertilised embryos, however sadly we found out today that our last little one, while making it to blasty stage, was not good enough to freeze. Hopefully we won't have to worry about it though My DH has created as spreadsheet/table with all the meds I need to take, which has helped a heap to keep track.

Today i've felt some cramping this afternoon, and some nausea, but i'm attributing that to the progesterone tablets/pessaries as i was feeling similar between EPU and ET.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hi kandp, welcome to the thred. good luck with your cycle, they sure have you on a cocktail o drugs.
    wwab- pretty sure its the real deal, its more the period pain though that is convincing me. i will still go for bt tomorrow but not hopeful. Hope you get a bfp on your hpt.
    motherwillbe - have an awesome weekend away!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've had an insane past few days and technology issues so apologies for the lack of posts!

Grebbeci... my heart sank reading your posts. I read one on Thursday night but my stupid computer kept changing screens on me and not allowing me to post. Still hoping for you... Big hugs xx

Wewannabub... I second Motherwillbe and hope that your spotting wasn't AF and that your little emby is clinging to you tightly!! Only a handful more sleeps for you till the BT .

Motherwillbe... I hope you are still travelling along well with no sign of AF. My fingers and toes will be crossed for you and your BT tomorrow!

KandP... WELCOME!!! Clexane is horrid. It doesn't bruise me everytime but I have 3 whopping good bruises on my tummy that are all shades of blue/purple. I hate clexane.

AFM... I was delivered some good news on Friday! Had my BT that morning and HCG levels were 215 (17 DPO) so it's a BFP for me !!! I had a feeling that things were headed in that direction because on Wednesday and Thursday morning I felt nauseous in the mornings until about lunch time and about then (Wed) I also had a whole new fatigue hit me. I was looking out for some different changes last week because I knew that if the emby had attached the HCG would enter my blood stream and should start changing things from the normal 'meds' symptoms. But of course, you just don't know so what a massive relief when the clinic confirmed it. I FINALLY had a good nights sleep last night. So I will have a scan on the 24th to check for a heart beat (or beats?)... I CAN NOT WAIT for that.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, it takes strong women to endure this challenging journey and I have the utmost admiration and respect for all of you wonderful ladies!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    WALI: Congratulations!!! That's excellent news and your levels look great too! I am sooo excited for you.

To all our other ladies, hang in there and tell your embies to hang tight aswell, the dreaded TWW is almost over, even though it seems like its been going for ages.

AFM...... Well its a ........ BFP
    Much to my amazement and surprise.

My HCG was at 49 but I was only 15DPO on Friday so that's about where they expect them to be. Have another beta tomorrow to make sure levels are going up as they should. I guess it probably explains the really sore boobs though.

Still a bit apprehensive but I suppose that's just because I am so used to trying to protect myself from disappointment. I'm sure I will feel better after I hear the results from tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wali and grebecci congratulations!! I'm so excited for u both. Excellent news

Just a quick one from me as I've got a lot to do after being away this weekend. I have my bt tomorrow and with no sign of af yet and slight nausea since Friday I have everything crossed for a positive result tomorrow. Had my last crinone insert this morning so hope that wasn't what was delaying af.... I guess all will be revealed tomorrow. Its like u said grebecci I too am always trying to protect myself from dissapointment...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies hope u don't mind me joining and a big congratulations to everyone who has received a BFP! Hang in there those still waiting to test
    I'm currently 2dpt and am just wishing I had a miracle sign. This is our 3rd ivf cycle and the first blasty we have ever got so I'm praying it's a strong one! Wouldn't it b good if there were textbook symptoms which everyone got on a certain day so that we knew earlier!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Took a test at about 5ish this morning, it came back pos. but 15 mins later it was neg so bit confused. I went to the doc and POAS that was neg to so they stole my blood. Any ideas?
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Capri! Good luck for the 2ww I hope it goes quickly for u.