ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Grebbeci - I hope it's just a headache from the drugs and nothing more Keep us posted on how u are tomorrow.

Wewaana bub - stay positive as well. It's do easy to say those words but so hard in action. They say feelings of af and pregnancy are the same so u never know.

Wali - how are u traveling with the 2 ww?

I almost bought a preg test yesterday but resisted. If it was neg I'd be dissapointed and if it was positive I wouldn't believe it until my bt anyway Patience is a virtue I have to learn no matter how hard.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Grebbeci - I hope your headache is just a regular old one, not a pre-AF type one.

Motherwillbe
    - you are too funny! I know what you mean about wanting to know but not wanting to know if it's negative!!! As you said, all we can be is patient. Although, my period is due this weekend and I made a deal with myself that if it hasn't come by Monday I will do a sneaky test! Hopefully I get the chance!!

I hope everyone is hanging in there on this glorious 2WW!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all fabulous ladies!!

Grebbeci... I got an 'out of the blue' headache last night (and I never get headaches) and I read that it can be one of the earliest signs of pregnancy because of the hormones and the increase in blood production. It can occur as early as the emby implants so don't lose hope; it just might be a good sign. My everything is crossed for you xx

Motherwillbe and Wewannabub... I'm EXACTLY the same. I had done a complete back flip and by this avo was SURE I was going to buy a HPT. Then was speaking with someone who has taken the IVF road (with 2 successes) and he said don't do it... they did it once and it was positive, when they weren't pregas and once and it was negative and turns out they were pregnant. Plus he said the same; you will be questioning it until you hear the BT results.

AFM... I'm sitting tight. My strange headache last night had me excited, SUPER tired today (but am back at work, at Uni, have family in hospital and people staying at mine so who knows which culprit is responsible for my fatigue) and did feel a little 'off' this morning... but who bloom'n knows?? I just desperately want to know what is going on in there.

Anywho, I have to study for my uni assessment tomorrow night so best I hit the books.

I hope everyone on this thread is feeling pregnant !!

...we are amazing! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Crashing the thread....

Hey chickadees! Period ended over 2 weeks ago, had what I think was implantation bleeding, now sore boobies and very nauseated, dizzy and tired and a bit of tmi stuff to lol.

So I am also PTPO woohoo lol.
    GOODLUCK other ladies mwwaahhhh xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Btw sorry I keep forgetting to use AF instead of period :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    motherwillbe - avoid the hpt! i am convinced that that the stupid things only actually have one line anyway. hang in there, not long to go.

wali - i hope that both our headaches are baby headaches, not af headaches. sounds like you have a lot going on to help distract you from the waiting.

wewannabub - good to hear your spirits remain high. hope you get your bfp. you've probably mentioned it before but how many days old was your emby for implant?

mummyof2 - welcome

AFM as i mentioned i had a decidedly af'y type headache today. due tomorrow. not going to do a hpt this time because i am literally beginning to think that they only have one line and never go positive. if nothing else i am convinced they are bad luck. nails are now b
    bitten to the point of bleeding but other than that holding up ok.
    everyone thinking of you all

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Grebbeci For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (02-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had to laugh at some of the comments about hpt. I feel exactly the same. Everyone I have done is always neg and to top it of its always the same night I test that af arrives. Hpt's are cursed!

Good luck to those with bt on fri. I'm thinking of u

Afm dread going to the bathroom In case I c signs of af. Due tomorrow so everything crossed that my little blastocyst had stuck. Oh and it's my 33rd bay today. I need good news

Thanks
    Reviews
    ahhh motherwillbe, you sum up the end of the tww so well. af always comes within hours of doing a hpt. and the careful bathroom going habits to ensure that we dont miss the start of the dreaded af.

still af free at the moment but feeling very 'periody'

Thanks
    Reviews
    Started spotting and having definite period type cramps so I would suggest we are at the end of the road for this cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Grebbeci - I was SO hoping AF would stay away for you. Any chance it's implantation??? I have had some spotting today also, so I am feeling VERY doubtful too. I had a really sharp pain in my left side all day yesterday (kind of like a stitch) and then last night there was some blood when I 'wiped'. I'm only on day 26 though and AF usually comes between 28-30. I have decided to do a HPT, but waiting for my bladder to get nice and full before I do it. Only time will tell I suppose!

Wali - still have those headaches? I hope it's baby aches and not AF.

Mummyof2 - Welcome. I hope your bleeding was implantation. G'luck! Keep us updated!

Motherwillbe - I know exactly what you mean about dredding going to the toilet.....towards the end of the 2WW I put it off as much as I can and every time I get the "all clear" I do a little victory dance. Unfortunately last night I didn't get the all clear, so all day I have been avoiding the toilet as much as possible.

ANYWAY - good luck to everyone, I hope we are all hanging in there.
    Loads of luck and for those testing tomorrow! I hope we get some glorious BFPs!!!