ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you lemonpancakes, i feel better now. She is from another country and another culture. But it seems to me that she thinks she is a doctor and she knows everything. She might think people take any advice she give. but i spend 24 hours with my baby and i care about him most, so i think i know my baby better than her. Thank you for your encouragement, yeah, i will be a great mom, why not
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonpancakes View Post
    I'm glad you've found a solution. Must have been stressful having someone criticizing/doubting you!

Is the woman from another country/culture? I've heard some cultures have less crying with their babies because of various settling techniques and attachment parenting but not sure which ones!

Sounds like you're doing a wonderful job - don't doubt yourself!
    Last edited by risen; 27-04-2012 at 08:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    thank you and now i feel much better since they moved out. That day my husband was very angry and wished them to have a smily baby who never cries. Well, they will know when they have kids eventually.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkCherry View Post
    Tell her to get stuffed and mind her own business. You're not doing anything wrong. People just think that it's okay to make stupid comments. Maybe you should let her look after your child for a day and each time you hear a cry, you should run over and ask her what she has done. She sounds like a noob.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Vicpark, i never thought about sicko or pedo thing before, thank god i never left my baby alone with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    My bubba doesn't cry himself to sleep but he did cry a lot at bedtime around 9-12 weeks of age. I use the save our sleep book (with a touch of my own commonsense) and bub goes to bed perfectly now and sleeps all night.

I understand things may have been tough but i can't stop worrying about you inviting strangers into your house with a young child. You don't know who's a sicko/pedo nowdays...