+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 14 days late, urine tets neg, blood test neg.

Is there a possibility that I could still be pregnant? I have not had this with my periods before. Doctor is putting it down to Hormonal imbalance & depression. I have been having symptoms. I have been cramping thinking my AF is going to start and never does. My pubic area has been painful. I had back pain, , headaches. Feeling exhausted through out the day having nana naps. Having what feels like cravings. I had an ectopic preg last year. Doc thinks i should take some hormone tablets and after 8 days of taking them period should come. He thinks i should be taking anti depressants too. He has orded more blood tests and an ultra sound to check things ovaries ect. I don't feel i should be taking these meds, just incase i could be preg.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would hold off taking anything until you have a u/s. I hope you get an answer soon

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ellimac For This Useful Post:

tea&toast  (25-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    cycles are usually around 28 days.
    Doc just told me, that the test came back negative, he didn't mention anything else about it. I have to get a pelvic U/S done. And he has issued more blood tests..he has marked down Fasting= N, Non Fasting= Y, Pregnant=N, Horm= Therapy= N. Test required = FSH,LH,Rubella,Prolactin. I am holding of medication just in case but I cried my eyes out at the docs when it was negative. Sick of having to be worried weather i might be or not n having to be extra healthy just in case. I be careful not to drink or anything like that. Got upset cos I know people who do apsolutly everything and anything they want and still get pregnant.