+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Clementine,

Can't wait for that 12 week scan! oh the waiting
    I am still spotting a little, its more like tinted CM than actual blood. I stopped taking crinone on 16dpo because my levels were so high, it was 450ish and then a week later it was around 550 so my ovaries must have taken over, i did have 19 eggs collected so thats a lot of mangled corpus lutetium! I guess u just have to trust the FS and FNs judgement, i think they would tell u if it wasnt looking good as they wouldnt want to give u false hope or unreasonable expectations. I've read that the pessaries can irritate the cervix and if u have no cramps and its not fresh heavy blood then luck is on your side more than not! Ur hcg levels are matching perfectly on the hcg calculator too!!

hang in there and trust that your little bean is doing all that it can and wants to be there as badly as u want it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks Akakura,

Wow your progesterone is high!! I think mine was 48 last week which they said was good. 500 already!

I think I'm just being paranoid, i really didn't expect this part to be so hard. I'm trying my best to stay positive but i don't think i'll believe it going to work out till i feel that baby kick. I think I'm going to go into my clinic tom and see if they will do another HCG for me.

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Girls my clinic doesn't even test for progesterone, FS believes that what level is in the blood doesn't reflect in the lining. FS rather look at the lining and the thickness etc at the 7 wk scan. Idk if this is good or bad but it's one less number to worry about.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Zakmick For This Useful Post:

romaverona  (16-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aka- I've never had the pessaries before..they are WAY worse than crinone! Amazing how differently everyone feels with each thing.. Interesting about your progesterone levels and many eggs, no wonder mines low with 5 measly eggs at epu, oh well better than the first ivf cycle when there was only 1 egg!

Afm I'm busting to tell everyone! Have only told immediate family tho, my SIL is 4 months ahead of me in the uk ( had hpt followed by 12 week scan!) it's so weird to think our babies will be cousins 4 months apart. My sister knows everything and has been my ivf rock having had 2 ivf babies herself. She is 9 years older than me and was almost more shocked than I was to learn of my infertility. Her youngest is 1 yr this weekend. I can't wait til 12 weeks when we can tell the world. I've told my immediate managers about ivf and have declined promotion in order to keep stress down, they asked me to take on a new project when I was pupo and I can't wait to tell them there really was a great reason to knock back their offer. Oh hurry up bts and scans, still on mega toilet watch.. Nothing but pessaries so far.. 5 weeks tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow this is such a busy thread. I guess that's what happens when a bunch of newly pregnant paranoid IVF ladies get together.

Clementine - I have heard of a couple of people who have been put on the pill or variations of it to try and keep progesterone levels high and convince your body it's pregnant. Funny isn't it that the same thing we use to not get pregnant us IVFers use as part of getting pregnant. I am on clexane as well as progesterone pessaries, I am starting to look and feel like a pin cushion.

Smyles - Middle ear issures suck! there is nothing worse than feeling like you are on a boat when you are not. Hope it gets better soon.

Beta - I have never had crinone gel and have only ever had pessaries. I always though that gel would be worse than pessaries. I always just picture oozing with a gel (sorry if TMI) although I must say that the pessaries are a bit more uncomfortable now that I am PG.

AFM - Still worried that Progesterone went down between my last 2 BT's but trying to stay calm, they assure me that over 20 is still not bad. Will probably go for another BT on Thurs or Friday, my FN assures me that I am welcome to come in for BT's whenever I feel like it which is nice. Seem to get a bit of MS in the afternoons at the moment, not sick, just a bit nauseas. And I am definitley more emotional. Cried this morning because a friends dog died, I've never even met the dog .

The 2 calculators that I have been using are:
    www.babymed.com/tools/hcg.calculator - its good cause it works on hours not days, and shows you a graph as well.
    http://www.ivfconnections.com/forums...r-Insemination as a dd calculator. It lets you pick whether it was a 3 or 5 day transfer or day of LMP etc.

Good luck everyone

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Grebbeci For This Useful Post:

minxyq  (16-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

I posted a couple of times and then dissapeared lol. Sorry I'm keeping a low profile ATM. Driving my self crazy more to the point.

Clementine - Hopefully those levels start to catch up. All my Dr Googling has said as long as your levels are dobling then that's all that matters. Never mind what the number is.

Akakura - Great news for your scan. Must be a relief for you.

Minxyq - I hear you on comparing your levels. That's all I've been doing and it's driving me crazy.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyPonds For This Useful Post:

minxyq  (16-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies! I hope you don't mind if I join your thread, which I have read with interest from the beginning. Congratulations to all those with positives, and fingers crossed to those still in limbo land or who have doubts and uncertainty. It can be such an exciting and anxious time....it is still one hurdle after another.

Thanks to a FET, I also have a positive BT. My HCG levels at 4 weeks were 900, which to me sounds very high. When I was 4 weeks with my now 15mth old twins, I was only 300, so I am anxiously awaiting the first scan and make sure there is only one bun in the oven. I have to have repeat bloods tomorrow to make sure everything is rising, then scan in the next 2 weeks....can't wait. I don't think I have any early pregnancy symptoms yet, although yesterday I had severe cramping, diarrhea and vomiting, but it think it was more a tummy bug than anything else (I have experienced it before when not pregnant). I'm very tired, but it's hard to know if it is due to being pregnant or having twins who are allergic to sleep! We haven't told anybody yet our news....I think I'm worried that people will think we are crazy have another (that will be 3 under 2yrs).....heck, sometime I think we are crazy!

Looking forward to hearing how your are all progressing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zamick, great idea!! I'd love one less number to think about. God i wish i didnt know about hcg levels and could just be happy i'm preggers and cross my fingers till the 7 week scan.

Beta, its so hard isn't it, you want to be excited and tell everyone, but then want to be cautious. To me, it feels like that day will never come, that i can tell everyone that i meet that i'm preggers, or start showing. Sometimes all seems to good to be true. Hope you are going well

Grebecci, i think progesterone can fluctuate a bit, if it gets a bit low, they could always just up your pessaries. When is your scan?

Smyles hope your ear gets better, those infections can be nasty.

Lilly, i totally get it, i'm driving myself crazy at the moment too. I'm freaking out about HCG levels, but my nurse said to me on monday, "you know what, as long as they are going up, its fine and you can't do anything about it anyway. The only real thing you can wait for is the 7 week scan". She said that this is actually the hardest time of all for IVF women, and i totally agree. If your beta was 701 thats fabulous! When is your scan?

atm - I ended up with a hideous migraine last night and was throwing up in the early hours. I get them on the estradoil, and to make it worse, i've still got spotting this morning. It's a little bit heavier, but still only a little bit. Was completely freaking out so went in to see my lovely nurse. They said i looked awful, go home and rest for a few days and don't stress about the spotting. If my hcg has at least doubled today, then i might feel a bit better. I still really feel like it it could go either way. I'm currently sitting in our chilly but sunny lovely autumn garden, with a big pot of tea and our fat little british blue kitten purring on my lap. Hope he's keeping our little dot warm, and i'm trying to focus on sending good vibes.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

minxyq  (16-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clementine - My scan is next Thursday. Realistically I have nothing to worry about regarding my levels. I had another BT on Saturday and levels were 7580 and progesterone 223.1. The HCG calculators are saying it's doubling every 2 days. So def within the time frame. We just need to get to our scans . I agree with your nurse that this is the worst time.

Shirleysmum - Hi and welcome. What DPT did you have your BT?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, lots to catch up on.

Zak - thanks for sharing your clinic's take on prog. It does fluctuate so much during the day and with meals and so on.

shirleysmum - hello!!

LillyPonds - excellent bloods! for your scan.

Clementine hang in there!!!!

AFM
    TMI alert

Officially obsessed with dc (discharge). No, a panty liner is not enough for me. I've taken to wearing those ultra light mini pads. Who knows why? Comfort? So I can see what's going on in greater details...

Spotting stopped last week and I still can't wean myself off the pad wearing. Went for a brisk walk/run today and still nothing more.

I slept for 10 hours straight last night and felt great this morning. Alas, MS still with me.

Take care everyone. Has anyone thought maternity wear yet? I'm trying to hold out until after my obs appt next week, at least.

XXXX