+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm exhausted today, Zak. Was on call for work last night so never sleep well with that and then my bladder...

I only get up once. At 2am(!!) and my new wake up time is 4.30am(!!). The problem is that it's now getting too cold for me to get to the bathroom from bed...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Romaverona, I am the same as you. 2 am bathroom break, and it's so cold! And then awake 4-4.30 am. My body clock is all out of whack and I'm suffering during the day. So so tired!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    good luck for your scan smlyes! let us know how it goes, hope there is a nice strong heartbeat in there.

I was wondering, did you girls all have a 7 week scan? according to the online calculators i'm due on jan 15th and am having the scan on june 1st which i think will make me 7 week 1 day. I see a lot of girls on BH having scans at 5 weeks? Or maybe they really mean 7 weeks lmp.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

angenrod  (15-05-2012),minxyq  (15-05-2012)

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey clem, we all had 7 wk scans. Some had a scan earlier if there were complications, but the norm is 7 wks.

Roma what do you do? I use to be Oncall for a week at a time when I was a social worker- it killed me.

Ok so my bladder isn't totally out of whack...

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok I have a question what's it mean when girls are writing 7 +3 wks etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was wondering that too Zamick, i think it means 7 weeks 3 days.

I was chatting to my best friend this afternoon, i asked her how many blood tests she had when she was preggers she said "oh i just went to the dr and showed her the poas and she referred me to the obgyn, and i just saw him at about 9 weeks, that was it" IF ONLY!!!!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

Zakmick  (15-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes when u see 7+4 it means 7 weeks 4 days. Also, I went through IVF and our clinic routinely did 7 week scan for viability.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm getting up around 2.30am to go to the loo too.

My FS scanned me at 5wks to make sure the embryo attached at the right spot & now a viability scan at 7 weeks.

AFM: went to my GP today, cause I was so dizzy & struggling with ms big time. Turns out I've got a middle ear imbalance from a virus last week, not much fun at all.
    On the plus side, my scan is Friday so DH can come with me!!

Hope everyone is traveling well...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all the cheers for my scan, sorry I kept u all waiting so long

warning looooong post

My answers to today’s topics of discussion:
    I’m lucky I don’t have interrupted sleep at nite (yet) to have a wee, but I’ve always been a pretty solid sleeper. Despite all my sleep I am still struggling to get thru the afternoons at work, today I was just yawning at my desk with watery eyes constantly and I can not focus, its terrible!! Luckily my office buddies are understanding. I share an office with 4 others and 3 of them know ALL about my IVF journey. I am hopeless at keeping stuff secret, especially when I see these people everyday. A lot of my friends know we are doing IVF but I don’t give them details and they don’t ask, they know I’ll tell them when I need to and I don’t see them every day so its easier to tell a few people everything and get it out of my system. Plus I love BH, because u guys really know what I’m going thru I only told my Dad we were doing IVF when I got my first BT BFP (on his birthday!). I didn’t tell him earlier coz he loves to ask questions about everything I do so it would have just driven me mental.

Smyles – so exciting to have ur scan on Friday with DH. My DH loved seeing our little bean! Google is our frenemy haha Just imagine what it was like before the internet?! I won’t be 'announcing' to the world until my birthday, which will be the start of my 2nd trimester!

Roma – that dd calculator is cool! So detailed. Thanks! Cold weather means my bladder has to be a bursting point before I get out of bed

Clementine – yep I was 7w2d (7+2 wks) for my first scan. I cant imagine being like your friend and being so blasé about pregnancy! I think us BH girls all know way too much about what can go wrong and what a struggle it is to get a bfp that we just can’t relax completely. I’m sending u a bunch of positives vibes (I got a little to spare now after my scan)

Ange – thanks again for ur advice, its really good to hear from someone a little further down the road from us, especially with rocky road u've had My cycle is normally 25 days and my FF app is still highlighting when I should get my period and it is coinciding with my spotting, so I guess this is some what reassuring.

Minxyq hang in there til Friday! its so hard not to compare your results to others. Your results might be towards the lower end of the scale but u still have a good chance. My hcg was above average and my progesterone was insane (450 at 16po) yet I still felt insecure about it all and still have moments of doubt, its not an easy time at all!

Zakmick – oh hugs sounds like you’re having a rough 1st trimester. Probably good ur not working at the moment. I am really hoping that the 2nd trimester is the ‘dream’ trimester I hear about and we all suddenly feel amazing.

Mnmc – Hi! Welcome, u are just a couple of days behind me. Glad to hear u finally got a bfp after your other attempts. I stopped poas when the line wouldn’t get any darker.

Beta – they probably swapped u from crinone to persaries because there’s only so much room for all that horrid gel IYKWIM. The persaries are smaller and just kinda melt instead of clumping (eww!)

hello to the others i might have missed, hope ur all going well and trying to have more positive than negative thoughts

12. The Following User Says Thank You to akakura For This Useful Post:

minxyq  (16-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Akakura, sounds like all is going well for you only a few more weeks to make it to that 12 week scan.

Have you still got spotting? Did they said it was the progesterone? I'm worried about mine I rang the clinic today, i've had it on and off since 5 days before my transfer (when i started the progesterone pessaries) and last week, so they said they are not worried at all as its not new and was happening before the transfer, and i have no cramping and its only a tiny bit every few days. Still i reckon this little bubba could go either way...

Are you guys on anything else besides progesterone? I'm also on Estradoil which is meant to be a super high dose of the pill (to trick your body into think its pregnant) and the nurse said that might be causing the spotting too.
    Last edited by Clementine Grace; 15-05-2012 at 21:58.