+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Setting up Nanny/Babysitting Agency

Hi, I am considering setting up a babysitting agency as there is a high demand where I live, I am a fully Qualified Child Carer but wish to employ Babysitters with similar qualifications to work with families on a casual basis. Has any one had experience with setting something similar up, any advice would be appreciated, such as hiring, liability insurance, wages ect. Thankyou
    Last edited by MUMSIEOF2; 18-04-2012 at 22:55.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have no experience in this field but you will find a lot of helpful information on smart licence and other similar government sites in regards to licenses, start up info, etc.

Also a great way to have a guide in what to do and what you'll need is to google similar businesses. This will give you lots and lots of info as they have already gone through the setup phase.

Join some mums business networks for advice as you go through the setup process. You can message me for some links to network pages.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your advice Very much appreciated I'll send you a message for the links.