+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Cert III Education Support - Teacher Aide

Hi I've just had my orientation and enrolled into the teacher aide course through tafe. Anyone else studying this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I am studying this online through Bendigo TAFE. Would be great if we could offer each other support. I have almost finished my first unit. Where are you up to? Are you studying online?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi Buster Yeah, i'd love to swap ideas and have a study buddy lol. I've not recieved my 1st module yet, should be in the post next week Yep, im doing it external.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi LivinOnAPrayer, have you started yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    I am studying this through Tafe also i am on my 10th unit i love the course you learn so much

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi cattro, great to hear from you. Are you studying at tafe or online with them? I agree you do learn so much. I am having a few hiccups actually getting some of it down on paper though. At times I am feeling quite overwhelmed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I am studying external. How about you? What unit are you doing I an in wa so not sure if the units are all the same. Here to help if you need. I always worry I dont do my assessments right but they come back glowing with feedback:-) it gets easier as you progress as you get in the swing of it and know what they are looking for. Good luck I love it but can't wait to finish. Working full time studying and running a household can be difficult at times and very tiring.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have really just got into it March this year. Still haven't finished my 1st unit but have started on my second. At the moment I am trying to get a reading rubric down on paper. If I am spending too much time on one question I tend to move onto another so as to not waste time. I think once I have submitted my 1st unit I will know if I am on the right track. I sometimes think I am over thinking the question. Did you find that at all? You must be soooo busy fitting all that into your day. Have you done your practical hours yet? I am volunteering in my sons prep class 2 days a week only for about 1/2 hour each day and I love it. My daughter starts school next year so I hope to have it all finished and land a job when she is settled. Did you find any units harder than others?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    I have a permanent position at my kids school so I am working and studying so doing more than my fair share of prac hours lol. I am in the kindy I love it! Wow you are doing a rubic already maybe they aren't the same units. Yeh I do tend to read too much into a question sometimes. My first few units were like occ health and safety, working within a team etc. you can try get on a relief list thats how I started out. Then they offered me a job then I applied for my position and got it. Where I live there are so many jobs mostly we are all mums at the school that do the positions. It's great!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've been interested in starting this course. There's one running in my area 1 day a week starting in July. It would be great to have a job that has child friendly hours! Does anyone know if it is easy to get a job when you're finished the course? I'm in Brisbane if that makes a difference.