+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am single and strictly non sexual.. lol if that makes sense, personal choice. Yes the thought of STI's/STD's is horrifying! I have used the non latex con doms in the past with my ex husband and would again if we got back together.. But con doms arnt as 100% as I'd like anyway. Im more than serious about this lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    My mum had this same issue 20 yrs ago. She was married with 3 kids @ 22. She had to really push the doctors to agree to it because of her age. I'm now 21 and i to have decided to stop @ 1 child.( Though I'm not sure if I will change my mind).
    It's your bodyand life, so it's u're decision. Just Keep in mind that you may change your mind. one of my relatives had her tubes done after 4 children, but now she's with hubby #3 and wants more kids!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi im 23 turn 24 in july and have 3 kids ages 2,3,6 and went to my doctor (first time id seen him just moved) and told him i want my tubes tied/clamped whatever they do and he told to to think about it and come back and get my referral and it would be no problem. just be straight with the doc tell you have 3 and that you dont want more and you not going to sit around waiting till ur 30 for him/her to do it good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Roz you sound like you're in a similar situation to me, I willdefinitely at least give it a try