+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Doesn't have to just be from miscarriage, I have it from a d&c performed for PPH along with b-lynch suture (all risk factors). However hopefully for you it's just your cycle adjusting 🤞🏻

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bezzy View Post
    Doesn't have to just be from miscarriage, I have it from a d&c performed for PPH along with b-lynch suture (all risk factors). However hopefully for you it's just your cycle adjusting 🤞🏻
    Thank you hun. I hope so... It just seems lighter than last time.. Can you fix your Asherman's?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nightowlsurprise View Post
    Thank you hun. I hope so... It just seems lighter than last time.. Can you fix your Asherman's?
    My uterus is a mess of scar tissue and lining is pretty nonexistent, I wasn't interested to try any treatment which wouldn't have been easy. On the plus side at least no periods!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bezzy For This Useful Post:

nightowlsurprise  (11-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My uterus is a mess of scar tissue and lining is pretty nonexistent, I wasn't interested to try any treatment which wouldn't have been easy. On the plus side at least no periods!
    how on earth did it get so scarred? Did you get to have all your kids?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nightowlsurprise View Post
    how on earth did it get so scarred? Did you get to have all your kids?
    From the D&C as well as the c-section scar and the suturing they do to fix a PPH in some cases. We have one child who I gave birth to and another I didn't, we're happy with 2 now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    From the D&C as well as the c-section scar and the suturing they do to fix a PPH in some cases. We have one child who I gave birth to and another I didn't, we're happy with 2 now.
    What does PPH stand for? I'm so happy your family is complete. I'm trying for my first at age 40
    My doctor got back to me and assured me that I do not have Asherman's.. He said he was super gentle (and I believe him) and its normal to have a light flow after these types of surgeries. He was very positive and encouraging I would get pregnant soon, either naturally or by way of ivf..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, just thought I'd provide an update in case anyone is ever scouring these boards looking for hope in other people's stories. I delivered a healthy baby boy naturally after a complication free pregnancy following treatment for stage 2/3 ashermans last year.
    This little miracle was conceived naturally after 2 surgeries with Prof V, the second with PRP. I had a lot of accupuncture after the second surgery and put myself on a very healthy anti inflammatory diet leading up to and post the second surgery (my thinking being that perhaps inflammation may prevent my body from healing normally) . Whether any of these things helped I will never know, but if nothing else it made me a bit healthier and helped me feel like I was being more proactive in my treatment.
    I realize that my ashermans will likely return and I may face these challenges again if I ever try for another child, but will be eternally grateful for this little miracle that wouldn't have been possible if I hadn't seen Prof V.
    Starfish I wanted to thank you again for starting this thread years ago, as it was a wealth of information when I was trying to self diagnose and find a treatment path.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ninasan For This Useful Post:

bezzy  (20-08-2017),Starf1sh  (21-08-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @ninasan, what is an anti-inflammatory diet? What sort of foods did you eat?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you!

I cut out alcohol (obvious one), all sugar except for fruit, and nightshade foods. This wasn't prescribed by anyone, just something I thought was worth trying along with the acupuncture (which prof V did recommend) as my scarring returned immediately after my first surgery.

Like I mentioned I don't know if the diet helped at all and don't want to give people the wrong idea, but eating healthily can't hurt in recovery either.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @ninasan on the safe arrival of your beautiful boy! ❤️