+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default My Little Lamb Swings - help!

Ok so I have noticed lots of people swear by these swings. I was just wondering are the other types of swings that vibrate/rock/play music just as good or is there something specific about the fisher price on that I don't know about!!
    TIA

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Natlib View Post
    Ok so I have noticed lots of people swear by these swings. I was just wondering are the other types of swings that vibrate/rock/play music just as good or is there something specific about the fisher price on that I don't know about!!
    TIA
    Hey, I had a rocker that vibrated and DD HATED it! It also played music but annoying music!!

I think it's the big swing on the fisher price one, it also plays nice rainforest and birds and cricket noises.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think it's the shape of the swing. It lays right back and looks so comfy... It's just a really good design

Bfp!!! Little bug due 25/6/12

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a fisher price swing for ds and it was the best thing ever! He loved it, some times it was the only thing that stopped him crying. I can't comment on other brands but have brought another fisher price swing for this bub. The one I had for ds was borrowed and had been through about 6 or more other babies and still worked, so they last.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have bought the fisher price luv u zoo cradle n swing, it's the same as the little lamb one I think, well I hope it is cos I've heard really good things about them & can no wait to use it.ImageUploadedByBub Hub1334108640.773264.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummytopeanut View Post
    We have bought the fisher price luv u zoo cradle n swing, it's the same as the little lamb one I think, well I hope it is cos I've heard really good things about them & can no wait to use it.Attachment 20875
    I've got that one too. But I couldn't help myself, I put it together the other day because I was bored. Even though I've got 5 months to go =\

it is the same as the little lamb but I like it more because it's so colourful =)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
    I've got that one too. But I couldn't help myself, I put it together the other day because I was bored. Even though I've got 5 months to go =\

it is the same as the little lamb but I like it more because it's so colourful =)
    Lol I've got 5months to go aswell, but can't set anything up yet cos we r moving house soon

Was it easy to set up?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    The Fisher Price Cradle Swings (such as My little lamb, and the Luv u Zoo) are the ONLY swings to have. Other swings don't compare! I have a very old cradle swing, it's a rainforest one, and I bought it 2nd hand, and used it for my DS, my DD and it is now with my brother and his wife for their DD, and I will be claiming it back when we have bubby 3. Love love love love it. Totally worth it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a Graco from Babybunting, it swings. All my three kids have loved it, it's just a pain how much room it takes up. We also have Fisher Price vibrating chair like this one (http://shop.bigpond.com/Product.asp?...tail&ID=169160) which I keep in the bathroom, I put DD in this when I'm in the shower. . But I never use the vibrating.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummytopeanut View Post
    Lol I've got 5months to go aswell, but can't set anything up yet cos we r moving house soon

Was it easy to set up?
    Yep really easy to set up only like 4 parts to it I think. Just remember to buy heaps of batteries just incase it runs out when you really need it =)