+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I spend money on gym wear, just couple of Nike and adidas 3/4 leggings and a couple of singlets.

My gym wear is usually a treat if I have been working out well or achieve a new goal etc.

I find that they last a lot longer and are more comfortable than normal clothes and I feel better in them and that encourages me to work out more!

As for make up I just sometimes wear a bit of cover up. My skin is terrible at times and I feel self conscious if I bare all.

Sent from my LT15i

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I wear Lorna Jane gear to the gym. 3/4 length tights and a singlet. I have one pair of LJ long tights for weight work in winter. I never used to...when I first joined the gym I think LJ was the biggest waste of money ever. However I've been wearing the same LJ gear now for the last 4 years (and added to my collection over the years too). My cheap tights and tops would wear out after a year at most.

I never, ever, ever, wear make-up to the gym, I leave the gym literally dripping with sweat (my shirt is generally so wet that the only dry spot is where my bra is) and I have a shaved head atm....definitely not wearing it to impress anyone or to look good.
    I love LJ so much I now have some of her casual gear too....wear them to death and they still look brand new.

Most people at my gym wear LJ gear, very few wear make-up and everyone who is there for a proper workout sweats like a pig.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zzz View Post
    As for make up I just sometimes wear a bit of cover up. My skin is terrible at times and I feel self conscious if I bare all.
    As in acne? I read an article about probiotics fixing bad skin... Happy to find it for you? pm me...

---------
    Mummie to
    Lucy Alys (July '06)
    Minnie Audrey (July '09)
    Pippi Violet (oct '11)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'd love to c that article shine brite!! I still have terrible acne and I'm almost 30 **cry**

Thanks
    Reviews
    Will dig it up for you!! On a side note tho, I know of a few bloggers that have cured their acne through a raw food diet. I'll have to find out the names for you. It mustn't be nice dealing with that!! X

---------
    Mummie to
    Lucy Alys (July '06)
    Minnie Audrey (July '09)
    Pippi Violet (oct '11)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to shinebrite For This Useful Post:

GuestMember  (13-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I would also be interested, im 25 and have bad breakouts

Sent from my MB526 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wear cheapie 3/4 tights and a singlet. I really want some LJ's but can't bring myself to justify spending $80 or so on myself for a pair of tights. I'm so jealous of you ladies who can afford that kind of thing

They way I see it is going to the Gym is a luxury not right so if I work really hard ( and I mean really really hard) then I might be able to treat myself, but lately I've been slacking off and feel like I don't really deserve new gym clothes.

As for make up, I never wear it to the gym otherwise by the end of my work out I look like the Joker from Batman! I don't know how the ladies who look immaculate coming into the gym leave looking the same way after they're workout!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Cotton on shorts and tank tops....I really need to go more often though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I usually wear 3/4 tights and a singlet, most of it is a mixture of brand wear as I find it lasts a lot longer. As for the price visit outlet stores they have some good deals, thats where I purchase mine.

Never wear make-up to the gym unless going straight after work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Here's some info, it's not the exact article but I searched on the site it came from and it came up with this http://www.naturalnews.com/021914.html

If you google 'raw food diet acne cure' you'd be shocked at how simple the cute for acne is. I've cured my asthma through a raw food clean plant based diet, it's not the same as acne but it goes to show even your lung conditions can be cured with a good diet

Sorry to hijack OP, love this thread!! Maybe we need to start a health and fitness chit chat...

---------
    Mummie to
    Lucy Alys (July '06)
    Minnie Audrey (July '09)
    Pippi Violet (oct '11)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to shinebrite For This Useful Post:

zzz  (13-04-2012)