+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default What do you wear..

To the gym or when you work out/exercise?

I normally just wear a pair of 3/4 tights and a singlet/ shirt. Nothing flashy and definitely no make up!

I've noticed that ladies at my gym are dressed so well! I mean like Lorna Jane, Adidas, Nike kind of clothing! They all have make up and don't ever sweat. I feel like the biggest dag compared to them.

Just wondering what you wear to the gym? And if I'm the only one who's too cheap (and poor) to buy and wear "brand" gym wear?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I wear just plain 3/4 tight and singlet top... even tho i have lorna jane stuff, no way would i wear it to the gym... some of their stuff is quite expensive, as if i'd pay that much for something just to sweat in it. lol.

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    kmart gym pants/tights, and cheapy singlets i got from jay jays (special they had 3 for $10)

or sometimes if those are in the wash i wear hubs old band tshirts haha.

i dont give a crud really, im not there to impress anyone, im there to work my butt off, and i can do that in what i wear ^_^

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I think 'designer' workout wear is the biggest con. I have a few 3/4 length leggings from kmart and Costco, and a few singlets and that's it. I look as fine as you can look when sweating up a storm. LOL lorna jane isn't going to stop my face going red and my hair getting frizzy!

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FearlessLeader For This Useful Post:

Alexander Beetle  (10-04-2012),Janesmum123  (11-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I definitely don't wear make-up I sweat too much, it'd run everywhere! I do wear sport brand stuff but that's mainly because I find it lasts longer and I get it 50% through work contacts. My regular outfit it 3/4 tights and a fitted singlet/top. And a good quality sports bra!

Mod-biscotti is offline Administrator Administrator
    Winner 2012 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FearlessLeader View Post
    I think 'designer' workout wear is the biggest con. I have a few 3/4 length leggings from kmart and Costco, and a few singlets and that's it. I look as fine as you can look when sweating up a storm. LOL lorna jane isn't going to stop my face going red and my hair getting frizzy!

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub
    This.

And I just experienced user name confusion

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I wear 3/4 tights and a singlet or tight T. I wear 'rockwear' which is jst as expensive as lorna Jane.

And yes sometimes I do have makeup on because I go after work

As for sweating.... I'm dripping in it!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have Lorna Jane outfits! They make me feel good and look good! I only have 2 tops and 2 pairs of shorts that I alternate and a pair of 3/4 for doing RPM class. The tops I have are the mesh type so when I sweat you can't see wet patches. I don't wear makeup and have my hair tied back. They are expensive but they are worth it for the pain!!! I LOVE LJ!!!

---------
    Mummie to
    Lucy Alys (July '06)
    Minnie Audrey (July '09)
    Pippi Violet (oct '11)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    3/4 length gym tights and a fitted singlet for me, plain and comfy. If I workout in the morning I don't wear makeup, but if I already have makeup on I don't bother taking it off until I shower afterwards.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I too was confused by the new Ms Mummy

I wear my old soccer shorts (some are 5 years old) and t-shirts. Some of them are brand names from when I played soccer. I don't feel confident enough to wear tights and singlets as I still need to lose more weight.

I very rarely wear make up so you won't see me at the gym with makeup.