+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck just if you don't mind me asking is that through phi?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    No, I've never had PHI

Thanks
    Reviews
    It was really good. I felt so much more relaxed and she really knew what she was talking about.

My DH is skeptical of any "alternative" medicine, but I don't care! It makes me so relaxed and I really believe in it, so I'm going to keep going.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Justwant2beamummy View Post
    It was really good. I felt so much more relaxed and she really knew what she was talking about.

My DH is skeptical of any "alternative" medicine, but I don't care! It makes me so relaxed and I really believe in it, so I'm going to keep going.
    Good luck fingers crossed. If it makes you relaxed who cares what DH thinks lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Plan2bamummy View Post
    Good luck fingers crossed. If it makes you relaxed who cares what DH thinks lol
    Exactly what I told him! Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi - I'm new to here. Can I join?
    After a few setbacks (surgery to remove a complex cyst on my ovary and d&c) we are hoping to start TTC again in a couple of weeks. We originally started TTC in November last year but it obviously wasn't meant to be then so I'm really excited to get started again and hopefully I don't have to do much waiting as I'm a very impatient person!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerlily1 View Post
    Hi - I'm new to here. Can I join?
    After a few setbacks (surgery to remove a complex cyst on my ovary and d&c) we are hoping to start TTC again in a couple of weeks. We originally started TTC in November last year but it obviously wasn't meant to be then so I'm really excited to get started again and hopefully I don't have to do much waiting as I'm a very impatient person!
    Hi! I know what you mean about being impatient... I really feel for women who take years to finally have a baby in their arms.

Will this be your first?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I do as well, it must be horible having to wait that long.

Yes, trying for #1. My DH says that I need to be patient and "it will happen when it's meant to". He has all the good intentions in the world but I find it a lot harder than that, especially when I had 2 friends in the space of less than a week tell me they are pregnant and that it didn't take long. I am very happy for them both but also have that "why not me feeling". I feel terrible for being so jealous, especially because in the grand scheme of things 6 months isn't long!

Will this be your first?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerlily1 View Post
    I do as well, it must be horible having to wait that long.

Yes, trying for #1. My DH says that I need to be patient and "it will happen when it's meant to". He has all the good intentions in the world but I find it a lot harder than that, especially when I had 2 friends in the space of less than a week tell me they are pregnant and that it didn't take long. I am very happy for them both but also have that "why not me feeling". I feel terrible for being so jealous, especially because in the grand scheme of things 6 months isn't long!

Will this be your first?
    I totally understand. My DH is the same. Generally speaking I don't think men have that real parental urge or "need" that a lot of women have. I guess too that some women feel some failure in their infertility and with rising infertility a lot of women feel a bit panicked if they don't fall pregnant easily. My DH wants to have kids but he has said that if we were infertile it wouldn't devastate him in they way I know it would devastate me. Not sure if he would change his mind later in life, though.

Yes, it'll be our first. So excited!!! I work full time + part time uni, so it's going to be a bit tricky, but I'm so so looking forward to being parents!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to join in if I can. My DH and I will be TTC number 2 around July /August 2012. We have a son who is 17 months old . We were planning on starting this month but I had to have chicken pox vaccine and was told I had to wait between 1 to 3 months after getting this.

Good luck to everyone!!!!