+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 79 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast
Results 711 to 720 of 782
  1. #711
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    3,165
    Thanks
    2,773
    Thanked
    2,283
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Atropos View Post
    Just wanted to share a bf pic featuring my BM pendant Attachment 61366
    What is a Bm pendant? Is there milk in it?

  2. #712
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,505
    Thanks
    688
    Thanked
    301
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Atropos View Post
    Just wanted to share a bf pic featuring my BM pendant Attachment 61366
    That's beautiful! I only learned about BM pendants (which, @CakeyMumma, are like resin made with breastmilk from what I understand) once my DD had mostly weaned. Luckily I got about half as much milk as I need for the pendant I want which I've frozen, and am pregnant again so will get the rest from next time.

  3. #713
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,952
    Thanks
    1,765
    Thanked
    1,344
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1412289983.694467.jpg
    11 months and still going strong.
    DH keeps asking when I'm going to stop but I won't be anytime soon if I have anything to do with it!

  4. #714
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    652
    Thanks
    270
    Thanked
    217
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by angelini View Post
    That's beautiful! I only learned about BM pendants (which, @CakeyMumma, are like resin made with breastmilk from what I understand) once my DD had mostly weaned. Luckily I got about half as much milk as I need for the pendant I want which I've frozen, and am pregnant again so will get the rest from next time.
    How much milk do you need? Dd is down to one feed a day and we are weaning soon, haven't expressed in ages so not sure how much milk I have left.

  5. #715
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,505
    Thanks
    688
    Thanked
    301
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The one I want is 30ml but I think others only need 15ml (though I was lucky to get 30ml pumping at my most milky!)

    This is the last picture I have of us breastfeeding. We somehow made it to 14 months!

    sent from my magical device
    Attached Images

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to angelini For This Useful Post:

    chickenfoot83  (04-10-2014)

  7. #716
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,201
    Thanks
    389
    Thanked
    363
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just be careful with beyond the willow tree (I hope I got the name right) there has been a few people recently who I know that have had issues with her.

    Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to MayoBean For This Useful Post:

    angelini  (05-10-2014)

  9. #717
    rainbow road's Avatar
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    in a glass case of emotion
    Posts
    12,476
    Thanks
    1,202
    Thanked
    8,284
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1412330934.189425.jpg 10.5 months. Boy loves his milk, I don't think we will be stopping anytime soon!

  10. #718
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    359
    Thanks
    107
    Thanked
    163
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MayoBean View Post
    Just be careful with beyond the willow tree (I hope I got the name right) there has been a few people recently who I know that have had issues with her.

    Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    What sort of issues? i got a bm charm made by her recently and was told she was the real deal! Hope nothing happens to it!

    Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

  11. #719
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    359
    Thanks
    107
    Thanked
    163
    Reviews
    0
    Had some photos taken for bubs upcoming first birthday and got the photographer to take some bf ones too. Got this one back yesterday cant believe in exactly a week i will have breastfed for a whole year! So proud of us
    Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

  12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LittleGumnut For This Useful Post:

    almai  (04-10-2014),chickenfoot83  (04-10-2014),FrothyFrog  (03-10-2014),ozeymumof5  (04-10-2014),SAgirl  (04-10-2014),Sookie Stackedhouse  (04-10-2014),~Marigold~  (04-10-2014)

  13. #720
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,206
    Thanks
    406
    Thanked
    323
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleGumnut View Post
    Had some photos taken for bubs upcoming first birthday and got the photographer to take some bf ones too. Got this one back yesterday cant believe in exactly a week i will have breastfed for a whole year! So proud of us
    Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Wow that is beautiful!!!


 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 25-04-2012, 11:00
  2. I am DONE breastfeeding FOREVER!!
    By *Chels* in forum Breastfeeding Support
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 14-12-2011, 13:53

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Life FertilityLife Fertility Clinic is a boutique fertility clinic located in Spring Hill, Brisbane. Our dedicated fertility and IVF ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Sisters' WeddingIssues with Family Members
Can we use this name?Choosing Baby Names
IVF Babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017 #2pregnancy and babies through IVF
looking for some help pleasePregnancy & Birth General Chat
IVF babies due March/April/May 2018pregnancy and babies through IVF
Yummy MummiesMovies / Music / Books / TV Chat
Joyous June/July TTC! #2Conception & Fertility General Chat
Small Age GapGeneral Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›