+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fairyflossy View Post
    I asked him what he would do if I kept it. He said "I'm making it clear I dont want it' and he said if i kept it he would 'be a real c**t, and he wouldny be with me" not that i care to be in a relationship with someone like that, I told him by text became I was scared no he's not abusive but I was just scared. I'm going to ring women's social work tomorrow.

I'm just so in.happy
    Pregnant or not this guy does not sound like a very supportive partner at all.

I hope that YOU make it clear to HIM that you will not tolerate that kind of behavior and that you get some real support soon.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brooke88(mum2b09) For This Useful Post:

BbBbBh  (01-04-2012),laurea  (01-04-2012)

Home, where my life lies waiting, silently, for me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    im sorry hes such a jerk. i also wouldnt want to be with someone like that, regardless of what decision you make

4. The Following User Says Thank You to trishalishous For This Useful Post:

laurea  (01-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I asked him what he would do if I kept it. He said "I'm making it clear I dont want it' and he said if i kept it he would 'be a real c**t, and he wouldny be with me" not that i care to be in a relationship with someone like that, I told him by text became I was scared no he's not abusive but I was just scared. I'm going to ring women's social work tomorrow.

I'm just so in.happy
    I'm so sorry hun you deserve so much better. I'm glad your ringing tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    get some counceling hun, it will help clear your head and make the right decision for YOU. regardless this doesnt sound like a man you would like to spend your life with.

Hugs i have been in your shoes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

I'm just so in.happy