+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    It would be really lovely to test drive the Bebe Care Rverse XLR Stroller...it sounds like a versatile all in one. My 18mth old and I would certainly love the opportunity. Fingers crossed

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick me! Pick me!!

I'd love the opportunity to review this stroller; I have a 13 week old son and an almost 4 year old who is currently in a cast (spiral fracture of his tibia, poor little thing!!) that I could try it with. I walk for exercise daily, with the pram on a variety of surfaces (concrete, gravel/asphalt cycle path, grass) and feel I could give it a good workout!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick Me. I have a beautiful 12 week old baby boy who would love to cruise in this, I have used a Bebe stroller for his big sister (now 2yrs and 8mths old) and she still fits comfortably in the stroller and even enjoys a nap in it, the only problem is I can't put both of them into the stroller at once. I would love the opportunity to test this stoller and compare it to my old Bebe, as I found the my old model so easy to push, steer, fold and travel with I can't imagine how it's been improved.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me please Our stroller keeps tipping with my daughter in it, so we are basically pram/stroller less & i'm pregnant with #3, so am on the lookout for a new pram to use for when bubs arrives.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love this pick me!!! I have been battling through my whole pregnancy and also still after this would be a great pik me up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick Me Please, I am in desperate need of a new pram as my husband has said we can only have another baby if i lose weight and a pram would enable me to be able to start walking with my dd

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick me!!

My little one is TERRIBLE at walking at the shops, even on a lead it's a nightmare (I'm sure I didn't have this much trouble with the first one?!?!?) so he is ALWAYS in the pram so I'd have plenty of opportunity to test it.
    I've also used a few(!) different prams/strollers over my parenting life so have built up a little store in my head of pros and cons.
    Add to this that I love reviewing things and giving an honest opinion and you've got a recipe for success!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Would love an opportunity to review

Hi there, I have an 18 month old and I am finding my original pram quite heavy and bulky to cart around now she is bigger. I am also pregnant with baby number two so definately on the look out for products that suit a toddler and then a newborn Really looking forward to the opportunity to review

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pick me as I don't drive and use my pram at least 4 hours a day they just keep breaking Im looking for a pram that can actually be used, lots of them seem to be made just to look good but not last. I'm sure my son would love to have a real pram again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh I would love the opportunity!!
    I am getting rid of my double pram now that my eldest walks most places (2 1/2 years) but my youngest (15 months) still needs a good ride!! And the option of a buggy board is very appealing!!!

I would love to review!!!