+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 191
  1. #131
    MilkingMaid's Avatar
    MilkingMaid is offline Winner 2009 - Mod Award - most supportive member
    Question those who don't question authority
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    9,661
    Thanks
    3,788
    Thanked
    2,144
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    Actually it was Luke Perry from 90210 for me ..
    and before that you were gay??

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to MilkingMaid For This Useful Post:

    Gandalf  (26-03-2012)

  3. #132
    lambjam's Avatar
    lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    7,177
    Thanks
    2,062
    Thanked
    4,956
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    You shouldn't be concerned for me just as I am not concerned for you. You seem happy with your life and that's all I ever hope for anyone including you.
    BUT... one more point before I hit my ironing! I'm not concerned for you at all, I'm concerned for the world we live in. If someone was on here saying they didn't believe the holocaust occurred, or that black people shouldn't have the vote, would you say "Oh, don't be concerned for them. That's just their opinion"? And would you think it unfair that you couldn't see their point? Of course not.

    This is no different.

    Now to the ironing!

  4. #133
    Eko's Avatar
    Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,837
    Thanks
    1,083
    Thanked
    1,427
    Reviews
    9
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lambjam View Post
    I'm down with this. Enough from me on this particular tangent, I might go do some ironing (and come back in a bit when you've all figured out that you actually decided to be straight when you first laid eyes on Johnny Depp in 1989...)
    No way, Patrick Swayze. Or David Bowie in those tight tights in The Labyrinth. Hahaha.

  5. #134
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sydney, NSW
    Posts
    4,088
    Thanks
    1,467
    Thanked
    1,221
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AM View Post
    and before that you were gay??
    Nah .. before that it was Jason Donovan

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FirstTimeMummy2012 For This Useful Post:

    Deserama  (26-03-2012),MilkingMaid  (26-03-2012)

  7. #135
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Toowoomba
    Posts
    8,747
    Thanks
    2,851
    Thanked
    1,440
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lambjam View Post
    I'm down with this. Enough from me on this particular tangent, I might go do some ironing (and come back in a bit when you've all figured out that you actually decided to be straight when you first laid eyes on Johnny Depp in 1989...)
    Keanu Reeves for me - yeh baby!!!!!!

  8. #136
    GluttonForPunishment's Avatar
    GluttonForPunishment is offline Bubhub Award Winner - 2011- Most Optimistic Poster and Newbie of the Year Awards
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    1,209
    Thanks
    468
    Thanked
    1,796
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    To actually answer the OP, it was just one of those things I always knew. I was interested in girls from a VERY young age. There was no aversion to girls germs here thank you very much. I didn't know what to do with a girl if I had of got one, but I knew they were good! Lol.

    I think it's because I'm so confident in my sexuality that I don't take issue with being confused as being gay at times (sensitive, musical theatre loving man - must be gay right?) I know that I'm as straight as they come and don't feel the need to over compensate anything. If the blokes at work think that my gentle nature equals homosexuality, that's their mistake...

    Their wives know differently! Lol


  9. The Following User Says Thank You to GluttonForPunishment For This Useful Post:

    MuminMind  (26-03-2012)

  10. #137
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Toowoomba
    Posts
    8,747
    Thanks
    2,851
    Thanked
    1,440
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GluttonForPunishment View Post
    To actually answer the OP, it was just one of those things I always knew. I was interested in girls from a VERY young age. There was no aversion to girls germs here thank you very much. I didn't know what to do with a girl if I had of got one, but I knew they were good! Lol.

    I think it's because I'm so confident in my sexuality that I don't take issue with being confused as being gay at times (sensitive, musical theatre loving man - must be gay right?) I know that I'm as straight as they come and don't feel the need to over compensate anything. If the blokes at work think that my gentle nature equals homosexuality, that's their mistake...

    Their wives know differently! Lol

    My dh has had the same issue at times. Not because he's into musicals or anything but because he's the 'friend' type of guy. He was the guy all the girls wanted as a friend because he is good to talk to and sensitive and all that. And although he doesn't like shopping really, he'd still go shopping with them and stuff. He's the token gay guy without being gay LOL

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Deserama For This Useful Post:

    little bean  (31-03-2012)

  12. #138
    GluttonForPunishment's Avatar
    GluttonForPunishment is offline Bubhub Award Winner - 2011- Most Optimistic Poster and Newbie of the Year Awards
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    1,209
    Thanks
    468
    Thanked
    1,796
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Deserama View Post
    My dh has had the same issue at times. Not because he's into musicals or anything but because he's the 'friend' type of guy. He was the guy all the girls wanted as a friend because he is good to talk to and sensitive and all that. And although he doesn't like shopping really, he'd still go shopping with them and stuff. He's the token gay guy without being gay LOL
    Your hubby and I would get on then! Lol

  13. #139
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    14,750
    Thanks
    2,078
    Thanked
    3,540
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I decided before, ummm, before....


    Way back when I could make a decision, I knew I wanted to be a white english speaking person. I also knew I wanted to be born in a western country, I'd didnt want red hair or need glasses I wanted slightly higher than average iq, and no disabilities. I made sure I was as average as possible. I also decided I would be as straight as a die. I thought I'd covered all my bases, if only I'd sorted out all the x y chromosome thingies I would have been just about perfect. Yep that was when I decided to be straight.....

  14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WorkingClassMum For This Useful Post:

    Alexander Beetle  (26-03-2012),Gandalf  (26-03-2012),Guest1234  (26-03-2012),Jakois  (26-03-2012),MuminMind  (26-03-2012),rainbow road  (26-03-2012),shelle65  (26-03-2012)

  15. #140
    GluttonForPunishment's Avatar
    GluttonForPunishment is offline Bubhub Award Winner - 2011- Most Optimistic Poster and Newbie of the Year Awards
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    1,209
    Thanks
    468
    Thanked
    1,796
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey, there's nothing wrong with red hair. You think the gays have it tough! Us ranga's have it a million times harder!


 

Similar Threads

  1. Diet straight after birth?
    By TheMadHatter in forum Weightloss & Fitness Challenges
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-03-2012, 19:22
  2. TTC straight away - some questions
    By Zoo Baby in forum Pregnancy Loss Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-01-2012, 21:18

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Baby U & The Wiggles - Toilet Training ProductsToilet training can be a testing time but Baby U is there to assist you and your toddler with the daunting task of ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›