+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Is cramping normal in early pregnancy?

Hey guys I am 3 weeks pregnant. I just wanna know are cramps normal in this early pregnancy, some of the cramps are mild and some are really bad. I have gone to the hospital and they looked for a ectopic pregnancy and they said its not ectopic and I'm not bleeding and my hormone level is going up really quick. Last week it went from 6 to 80 in 5 days and they weren't even excepting that. So they said it going up that quick is a good sign is that right? And I'm not bleeding either. Just normal white discharge. So could cramping this bad be normal? Sorry ladies I post so much. My other pregnancies were just so different.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had cramping from early on as well, at times I was doubled over with pain. Am now 24 weeks and still getting cramping on and off. Your levels sound good too, I think they're meant to double every 48 hrs (?). I was told to take one Panadol when it got really bad. Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

I was asking exactly the same thing myself just the other day. I am nearly six weeks along and was feeling mild, warm period-pain like cramps on Monday and Tuesday (only two days after I got my Big Fat Positive). It really freaked me out, but 2 other ladies with the same due date as me reassured me that they were experiencing the same thing. Apparently, experiencing light spotting/bleeding OR cramps is fairly common- but both together is obviously more of a concern.

Hope this helps. Best of luck with your pregnancy!!