+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    7,875
    Thanks
    3,400
    Thanked
    5,160
    Reviews
    8
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 11siana11 View Post
    Ive had a headache all day and i took 2 panadol for it but it hasnt really helped. Im thinking i might just call them and talk to one of the midwives. The pain wont go away and neither will the headache.
    Thank you both, uve both told me more than what the hospital have lol
    Definitely go in you'll feel much more reassured!! FYI I went in several times to be safe, lots of people do.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    I just feel like im overreacting and i hate dealing with some of the midwives, they're not the nicest people and make me feel like an absolute idiot

  3. #13
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    7,875
    Thanks
    3,400
    Thanked
    5,160
    Reviews
    8
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 11siana11 View Post
    I just feel like im overreacting and i hate dealing with some of the midwives, they're not the nicest people and make me feel like an absolute idiot
    You are not over reacting at all. I always felt that way too, it's normal. Be firm and explain how you are feeling worried and anxious, you're almost full term and totally entitled to feel this way.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to babyla For This Useful Post:

    MissPoss  (22-03-2012)

  5. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    I think i might just do that. Especially if i do have this condition and if it is as serious as what im reading. It might be worth a drive up. Thanks

  6. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mackay
    Posts
    1,346
    Thanks
    620
    Thanked
    455
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Dont feel like you are over reacting at all! its better to be safe!!

  7. #16
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    7,875
    Thanks
    3,400
    Thanked
    5,160
    Reviews
    8
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 11siana11 View Post
    I think i might just do that. Especially if i do have this condition and if it is as serious as what im reading. It might be worth a drive up. Thanks
    I really think you should. Remember as well that very soon you will have you beautiful bubba!! Good luck x

  8. #17
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    7,875
    Thanks
    3,400
    Thanked
    5,160
    Reviews
    8
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    How did you go? Hope all is well

  9. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    They decided to do a stretch and sweep at my appointment today. My cervix was completely long and closed. On tuesday i have to go in for cervidil to ripen my cervix and if it works then wednesday they are breaking my waters. If the cervidil doesnt work then i will have the cervical ripening balloon inserted on wednesday and have my waters broke thursday...this is all if the stretch and sweep doesnt work and i dont go into labour on my own before this lol

  10. #19
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    7,875
    Thanks
    3,400
    Thanked
    5,160
    Reviews
    8
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 11siana11 View Post
    They decided to do a stretch and sweep at my appointment today. My cervix was completely long and closed. On tuesday i have to go in for cervidil to ripen my cervix and if it works then wednesday they are breaking my waters. If the cervidil doesnt work then i will have the cervical ripening balloon inserted on wednesday and have my waters broke thursday...this is all if the stretch and sweep doesnt work and i dont go into labour on my own before this lol
    Gee you're close then! How was your bp?

  11. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    Blood pressure was still up and had a headache for past 48 hours plus hands and feet are more swollen. They decided they had to act now and couldnt wait for natural labour to start. They said if they do all this to open my cervix before induction then it has a better chance at working. Hopefully it works because i really dont want to have to go for a c-sec :|


 

Similar Threads

  1. Pre-eclampsia in second pregnacy?
    By kymmie in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-06-2012, 21:26
  2. pre-eclampsia... possible?
    By MonkeySeeMonkeyDo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-02-2012, 17:32
  3. Pre -eclampsia :/
    By Nessa89 in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-01-2012, 05:28

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
L'il Aussie Prems FoundationAn Australian charity supporting families of premature babies & children. The charity assists families who are at high ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›