+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 279
  1. #181
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,728
    Thanks
    878
    Thanked
    891
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningWithScissors View Post
    I do not like pics...and seeing all these reminds me why! I don't look like that.. I look frumpy and unkempt
    I know, right?! I have about 3-4cm of dark blonde regrowth on my dyed brown/black hair, split/dry ends galore, brows that could do with a pluck. Legs just got a shave after about a week, under arms and bikini area are due for a wax. My regular hair style is tied up with a dorky headband keeping the flyaways off my face. My usual outfit of choice (for home) is a singlet and stretchy exercise pants...

    All of these ladies look like "beautiful" just comes naturally to them!

  2. #182
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    19,776
    Thanks
    5,212
    Thanked
    7,064
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I love putting a face to a name. Unfortunately, I do not photograph well and avoid the camera like the plague!!! No pics from me.

  3. #183
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    home
    Posts
    6,465
    Thanks
    1,161
    Thanked
    2,532
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Benji View Post
    I love putting a face to a name. Unfortunately, I do not photograph well and avoid the camera like the plague!!! No pics from me.
    I remember you posted a pic ages ago in a thread similar to this and you were a natural beauty! Don't photograph well?!?! Pfft!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jakois For This Useful Post:

    MuminMind  (21-03-2012)

  5. #184
    Ulysses's Avatar
    Ulysses is offline In the eyes of a child you will see...the world as it should be.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,501
    Thanks
    1,455
    Thanked
    609
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    jensha you & your daughter are beautifulllll.

    lovely photos.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ulysses For This Useful Post:

    Jensha  (21-03-2012),MuminMind  (21-03-2012)

  7. #185
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,041
    Thanks
    236
    Thanked
    525
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut2011 View Post
    I know, right?! I have about 3-4cm of dark blonde regrowth on my dyed brown/black hair, split/dry ends galore, brows that could do with a pluck. Legs just got a shave after about a week, under arms and bikini area are due for a wax. My regular hair style is tied up with a dorky headband keeping the flyaways off my face. My usual outfit of choice (for home) is a singlet and stretchy exercise pants...

    All of these ladies look like "beautiful" just comes naturally to them!

    Are you looking in MY mirror? Right down to the stretchy pants Actually I don't have a headband..mines is just a pony tail with devil horn fly aways framing my face
    Last edited by RunningWithScissors; 21-03-2012 at 14:01.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningWithScissors For This Useful Post:

    MuminMind  (21-03-2012)

  9. #186
    MrJones&Me's Avatar
    MrJones&Me is offline sometimes as useless as the 'ueue' in queue
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,613
    Thanks
    1,993
    Thanked
    1,370
    Reviews
    22
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Another one from me but please don't quite as I will delete it very soon

    too late
    Last edited by MrJones&Me; 21-03-2012 at 18:09.

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrJones&Me For This Useful Post:

    Etienne  (21-03-2012),MuminMind  (21-03-2012),RunningWithScissors  (21-03-2012)

  11. #187
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    19,776
    Thanks
    5,212
    Thanked
    7,064
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakois View Post
    I remember you posted a pic ages ago in a thread similar to this and you were a natural beauty! Don't photograph well?!?! Pfft!
    I honestly don't. I'm neither here nor there on the way I look but then I see photos of myself and I go WTF is THAT?!?!?!

  12. #188
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,695
    Thanks
    1,182
    Thanked
    384
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    How do I delete attached photos on the iPhone? I cant see anywhere

  13. #189
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Sautéed with bacon
    Posts
    6,070
    Thanks
    271
    Thanked
    2,695
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jensha View Post
    How do I delete attached photos on the iPhone? I cant see anywhere
    You can't... I have to do it from my iPad or Mac.

  14. #190
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,695
    Thanks
    1,182
    Thanked
    384
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by faroutbrusselsprout View Post
    You can't... I have to do it from my iPad or Mac.
    Thanks I'll delete them when I get home unless a mod could please?


 

Similar Threads

  1. Reveal your bouquet
    By SpecialPatrolGroup in forum Weddings
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-12-2012, 00:16
  2. Reveal your...
    By Just*Ace in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 26-11-2012, 10:03
  3. How much did you reveal?
    By babycake in forum General Chat
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 10-02-2012, 10:07

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Shapland Swim SchoolsSemi private learn to swim classes for a maximum of 3 children in specialized heated teaching pools. Our swim schools ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›