+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 242 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast
    Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    On lifestyle channel if you have foxtel - has finished now but new show called 24hours in A & E not quite as compelling but still good!
    Aww I don't have foxtel

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, We have our first day 21 appointment on Wednesday, what can we expect, will I go on meds straight away? I have read that will depend on where I am am in my cycle, I'm pretty sure I ovulated last week... I know I have to have another pap smear, the medical student didn't do it right (that's another story!) but that's the only bit I know for sure :-) cheers Amy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Allymumtobe View Post
    Aww I don't have foxtel
    I'm pretty sure one born every minute is also on abc once a week maybe on Wednesday's you'll have to check...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey nala could u put my fet in for the 18th may please?
    Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    Broomdyke: Haha, I'm silly, been floating around too many threads, of course you have already joined this one, and I just invited you over from April thread.

Nala9000: Hope your et went well. Had my first pregnyl shot this morning. Got in a panic when I couldn't find me needles, but eventually did find them, in the same place where I put them. My god, baby brain already! My bt is 21st, whens yours?

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    I'm pretty sure one born every minute is also on abc once a week maybe on Wednesday's you'll have to check...
    Thanks!!!!

Got an appointment Friday hoping to get a definite June start!!!! Please please please!!!!!! At lest by July cycle they won't have a choice!!! Yay!!! I'm totally getting preggers this year!!!

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck allymumtobe all fx for june start

Things are starting to feel so surreal i start synarel tomorrow and my nerves are setting in eep! things seem to be moving very quickly next wensday i start stim wow i had it in my head that i would be waiting along time between meds but all the same very exciting

good luck to everyone

8. The Following User Says Thank You to b4us For This Useful Post:

Allymumtobe  (08-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    I am going in sane with this 2ww. Its doing my head in. I have period like pains, sore breast, dizzy spells and then nothing and of course am thinking the worst. I know its too early to test yet and kind of don't want to as don't want to see . HOw are you keeping yourself busy until the 13th and have you already tested.... Fingers crossed for everyone...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Della

Thanks for sharing your story, it's great to know that even with my conditions, IVF can be successful.

I sent you a PM as well, hope you don't mind.

Hope to talk to you soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Della77 View Post
    Hi Angel, I'm the same as you with the PCOS, AMH & Endo. I had a laparoscopy and hysteroscopy back in Feb, I didn't have any drilling, but he burned away some endo (I didn't even know I had this). FS decided to check out everything before we started any treatment, and I was glad he did. I was on a Gonal-F (150) cycle with Cetrotide (250) as well and Synarel as the trigger. I had a lot of follicles, (30 plus - never knew the exact number), at EPU I had 21 eggs & 17 fertilised. I had one embryo put back, and I find out tomorrow how many were frozen. The Embryologist said maybe 9-10, she was going to freeze some at day 2 and some at day 5 (if they make it). The only 'issues' I had, were being really achy before PU, because my ovaries were pretty big with all the follicles, sore after EPU (but everyone has this!), and a high progesterone level at EPU, because my body was over-compensating for the number of follicles. I had to choose to go ahead with the transer, and use 'the best' or a lesser quality. I did go ahead with the transfer, and decided on 'the best' based on what the Embryologist told me. FS said I did the right thing. Little annoyed that he didn't comment either way until after I had to decide, if he said I did the wrong thing, I would have been very cranky. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know my story as we share conditions, I was so scared I was going to get OHSS, and just wanted to let you know I made it through the first cycle. Here's hoping for baby dust for everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi and Welcome Angel382
    All my fingers and toes are crossed for you- midnite01, Mich4761, Capri_12, Amps, Jeanie26, April78 and Nala9000

Mich
    I'm going through Hunter IVF... what about you?
    You could be my Newcastle IVF buddy! Yay!

I'm so with you Franniesplace... everywhere I look are babies or pregnant bellies. It's so hard

Congratulations and welcome back Sariele! (Or should I call you Mrs Sariele)
    I hope your Wedding was everything you wished for.

May there be lots of happy eggs to pick up Eaglegirl!

Yay for you Ally... I love your attitude.. I think you might just get what you are wishing for