+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 242 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by midnite01 View Post
    Hi there

I thought that i would join in. I was in the April thread however due to my cycles not playing ball I moved my FET to May instead. Just a bit about me - we did our 2nd IVF cycle end of last year - fresh transfer didnt take and we have only 1 expanded blast frozen - fingers crossed it is the one otherwise we will undergo stim cycle in the next couple of months.

Also ladies I have discovered that those needing proygnova for the medicated FET cycles that your scripts only last 12 months .... I tried to renew scrupt the other week and couldnt get it done. However the tablets actually list for 3 years and because you only half a pack or so each medicated cycle I figure it is better to get the scripts renewed since tablets last for that long.

I have been going to the gym and trying to remain healthy. I have gone off alcohol the last 6 months or so and also taking COQ10, blackmores, fish oil and DHA so if we have to do another cycle the egg quality shouldbe okay. We suffer from MFI and last time hubbie got a TESA which meant we had a better fertilistion rate than previously.

I have been lurking but just havent had a chance to post until now.

Have a good start to the week.
    Welcome!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Morning & Welcome Squeak, Hoping4bubs & Midnite, I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.
    Hey Rae - noticed you have started 'jabbing', I'll be joining you on Friday. I'm getting really nervous... but also feel like I will be starting something productive.
    At least I took my last BCP yesterday, I know they were necessary but seem so counter productive.
    Good luck with your FS this week Ally! Thinking of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Della!!!

I'm having a weird happy day today af is late and although I'm sure it's the weightless/stress I'm glad that it's late this way if our appointment goes well in may now I'll have an extra 2 days to get our nursing and counseling appointments in and so we have a better chance of starting in may.... Small miracles

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies, is it ok if I join this thread, we are due to do our 1st FET cycle in May am a bit nervous about it all, I think it's more about the injections I'm nervous about

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ttcmummy View Post
    Hello ladies, is it ok if I join this thread, we are due to do our 1st FET cycle in May am a bit nervous about it all, I think it's more about the injections I'm nervous about
    Welcome!! I'm worried about starting injections too but so many brave ladies have done it I'm sure we will too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all Welcome to all the new people! Hopefully may June will be our months! In response to the needles, don't worry about them! I an really needle phobic and was really worried I wouldn't cope but I have to say they are really not that bad and it doesn't sting at all!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to emmylou81 For This Useful Post:

Della77  (17-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Emmylou, I'm needle phobic too, which is one reason I'm starting to get nervous. Also nervous because I can't wait to be doing something towards bub.

Welcome everyone! I don't feel so alone now in this journey.

Sent from my MB526 using BubHub
    Last edited by Della77; 17-04-2012 at 20:02.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I just got off the phone from my FS and he has said that now mivf has been recommended I lose 15kgs he can't just take over my case. He has tried to get the doctor who recommended against me to talk to him but she is refusing to return his call so now I have to wait till I see him in may before we can move forward. Only problem is if he can't overrule her then I have to lose most if not all if the 15 kgs before I can get anywhere which means if I can lose it before the appointment u can start but my cycle ends the day after the appointment on the weekend so there would be no time for nursing and the counsellor appointments so we still can't start till June. I'm do sad we are getting jerked around and I'm being judge on my weight when they already told me that my tests show my weight isn't effecting my cycle and out problem is my husband is pretty much infertile. Grrr I am so angry at the system I shouldn't be being judged considering I'm not infertile!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ally that sucks!!!!!!

I agree its not fair especially when your tests show you are good to go

Dont let this beat you! Use this as the fuel to stock that weight loss fire! We are all 110% behind you xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbutterfly View Post
    ally that sucks!!!!!!

I agree its not fair especially when your tests show you are good to go

Dont let this beat you! Use this as the fuel to stock that weight loss fire! We are all 110% behind you xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub
    Thanks! Feeling so defeated by it! I feel like my whole life is being put on hold. We just want to start our family