+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    singlemumma, the same thing happened to my Nana's eldest brother.

They grew up with 'Uncle Willy' who lived in the woodshed out the back of their grandparents house. The story only came out after their parents and Willy had passed away.

I've done extensive genealogy, in this particular branch the struggle is matching the right people with the right parents as it seemed in every generation almost every child had a child out of wedlock who they gave to their parents or older siblings.

DHs eldest niece (21) has been raised as his little sister and another niece was given to a cousin to raise. His aunt who DD is named for had a son out of wedlock and never revealed the father, she still hasn't, the son was raised by his grandparents and he passed away at 21. Many of MILs siblings are actually her nieces and nephews, she was the youngest biological child and is close in age with these niece/nephew/siblings.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My mums mum slept with her eldest daughters first husband, breaking up the marriage. She then went on to try to seduce my dad and when he wouldn't fall for it she kicked my mum out of home when she was 15/16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My father cheated on my mother numerous times with her best friend and then left my mother to be with her claiming he wanted a sex change.

He dumped her for her best friend and had a child, my half brother.

He then started taking hormones and got the change to a woman, a few years ago the hormones stopped working and he's semi 'trapped'.

His mother was so ashamed she disowned him and took our family in, as when he left he took everything but the couch we were sitting on and a spanner.

No one talks about him, and last year he tried to contact me on my birthday to beg forgiveness. When I told him I don't blame him as I don't know him, I've not heard from him since!

His whole family is messed up though. Sister was a secret hooker for years, drug problems etc.

We all have our skeletons apparently!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My dad left my mum after 24 years of marriage, he told every one about his sexual escapades and that he had 3somes and he had videos of it!!! (I have never ever seen them)

He also told The family he worked part time at a brothel.. When he was meant to be doing "shift work"
    He worked in the mines so use to be away for long periods at a time.. None of the family ever knew about this!

My older sister has looked around on the net to see if he had been in dating sites ect after all this came out.. She found videos of him having sex.. He had his own Chanel on a sex site...
    He us now married to a 22 year old (im 21) and she is pregnant with her second child.. Dad is 60!!!

He just looks like a dirty old man to me now....

Daughter> 03/02/2011

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My grandfather used to work on the cruise ships out of England to America and back. Each year my father and his brother used to go and stay with an Aunt and Uncle in the countryside and they always loved it. Nanna used to stay in the town ... you guessed it - had a lover who she would spend months with each year! She was so proper!

Unfortunately we didn't find out until both dad and nanna had passed away but I would love to know! Did dad and his brother know? Did pop know? So many questions ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    My grandpa told me that my great great grandfather was a rich man in Hungary but wasted all his money on gambling and then committed suicide and left his wife poor and with 10 children. When he was still alive he had an affair with a famous actress and there's a street in Budapest named after her. His grandson, my grandpa, was adopted by a Jewish family and one day he came home to see that the Nazis took all the Jews in his town away. So he went to the factory were they kept them all and demanded to go in to be with his adoptive mother. When they said its just for Jews he said, fine, I'm a Jew then, and got kicked in. He found his adoptive mum in there, dead, after three days and was then sent to Auschwitz. He then had to kill a fellow with inmate his bare hands because the Nazis made the "big" guys (my grandpa was 35kg when he was released...) fight to death for show and the winner got a loaf of bread.
    His real mum grew up in an orphanage, the daughter of a maid and a count. When she tried to make contact with them as an adult they wanted nothing to do with her. She was adopted by a Jewish family and had my grandpa with a soldier who cheated on her and left her. She then married 4 more times and one of the men was a Hungarian Nazi who kicked my grandpa out of home as a young teenager - that's when her adoptive parents adopted my grandpa!

If it wasn't my grandpa who told me all if these and more I'd think it's a book or a movie... He was the most gentle and kind man and you could never imagine the things he went through.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I found out a few years ago that my uncle (my dads brother) shot his 8 month pregnant girlfriend in the head with a shot-gun.
    He went to jail but not for as long as he should have. Apparently he was raging drunk (and probably F**ked up on drugs) and didn't mean to do it because he didn't realise that the gun was loaded. This happened before i was born, and thankfully i have never known my dads family that well! they are all weird, drugged up no-hopers.
    I am sure if i dug around there would be plenty more secrets from that family!!!

YMo7 is offline 37 week ultrasound of our baby girl
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My dad grew up on a farm with I think 8 brothers and sisters. One got shot and died when he was 7?.. Some say it was accidental, others say it was a game and no one knew it was loaded, some say it was him or her ( but no one has ever said the same name as some one else) its taboo to talk about it.

Was it accidental? On purpose? Who was it? Was it suicide?

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Some of these stories are just heartbreaking

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh where to start with my family.

1) My great x10 father came on a boat with his prostituite wife to South Africa and they where the founders of Grahams Town in South Africa. Apparently he left his wife and children in Scotland when he left with the other women.

2) My uncle (mums side) has been jailed for more then 3 times for stealing and he sometimes disappears for years without contacting anybody until he needs money or a place to sleep because he's broke. He has stollen from my mother and his own father.

3) One of my cousins(dads side) is married to a stripper. They both are now drug addicts who are in debt to nigerians and they are also bikies.

4) My other cousin(dads side) is also a drug addict and she has 5 kids all before she was 23. The first was born out of wedlock and to this day there is a question on pertarnity. Its never talked about. She had 2 sets of twins back to back. Both sets are non identical. Apparently a very rare accurance.

If I think of anything else I will edited and add. I am sure there is still alot more and I just cant remember and sorry for the spelling mistakes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast