Reviews
    I'm out for this month.

AF arrived today.
    Meet you in the May thread!!!
    Good luck for anybody still left!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sky I'd give it til wed thurs if af doesn't pop up before.

Im giving up hope of getting a bfp this month. I'm stressing myself out too much I think. So I'll do the hcg the doctor wants on wed but if nothing there it looks like I'm out til June so we don't have another Jan bub. In the meantime im goin to focus on my my BMI goals I think and getting my new found lactose intolerance sussed out

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

3. The Following User Says Thank You to pinkplease3 For This Useful Post:

Sky33  (29-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations ladies with BFP so far this month. CD18 here n due to O today been doing the deed every second day hoping to catch the egg. Fingers crossed For a BFP although won't be able to test until Tuesday or Thursday next week. Wish I could test Friday it's my DH birthday would make for a lovely pressie if I was.

Good luck ladies still TTC or on the TWW. :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    anyone still left testing today????

Thanks
    Reviews
    No but good luck Zoo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zobay sorry stupid iPhone lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I tested this morning (couldn't help myself) BFN. Looks like I'm out for april. Goodluck to those still waiting to test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF arrived today. Guess I'm not meant to have a new year's baby after all. We are trying for our first child - DH keeps my chin up by saying things like "oh we'll, we get another month of sleep".

By the way, do you have any advice on how to suggest your partner take zinc or other supplements when he's quite resistant to that sort of thing? He hasn't been to a doctor in a decade and the only vitamin he takes is chewable vitamin C! I also don't want him to think I'm blaming his sperm count - but surely it's fair for both of us to look after ourselves to make sure we are in tip top shape?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky33 View Post
    AF arrived today. Guess I'm not meant to have a new year's baby after all. We are trying for our first child - DH keeps my chin up by saying things like "oh we'll, we get another month of sleep".

By the way, do you have any advice on how to suggest your partner take zinc or other supplements when he's quite resistant to that sort of thing? He hasn't been to a doctor in a decade and the only vitamin he takes is chewable vitamin C! I also don't want him to think I'm blaming his sperm count - but surely it's fair for both of us to look after ourselves to make sure we are in tip top shape?
    I'm sorry to hear AF arrived today Sky33. Fingers crossed for a happy and healthy bean soon!

In regards to zinc, my hubby was resistant at first but I suggested that it can't hurt to try something like menevit which has other good things in it. Hubby was taking it for 3 months before we were allowed to try and got my BFP first month! We also teamed this with the smep and preseed!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kitkat13 For This Useful Post:

Sky33  (30-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs sky, as someone who was 38wks over Christmas 2008 a new yrs baby isn't as fun as it sounds lol. Good luck for may! I'm just going to invest in a multivitamin with zinc for dp. I figure if I.don't label it a baby thing and rather just a healthy boost it won't offend his manhood or whatever lol

Kitkat what's smep? And do you think preseed really works? We aren't using any boosters yet but preseed is on the look into list

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

13. The Following User Says Thank You to pinkplease3 For This Useful Post:

Sky33  (30-04-2012)