ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 80 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    i had severe morning sickness and went off coffee and tea with my first two pregnancies (second lost in Nov last year).... this time i have none of that, however I have had cramping. if my dates are correct i'm 6 weeks and due 18 december (fingers crossed this pregnancy goes ok)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats PFS! I think we have been trying for the same amount of time.

Zorbay, I really think AF is coming but I guess I will properly test on Saturday if not as that was the original plan lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I get so sick of the obsessively checking for AF every time around though, thinking I'm relaxed and then the big sigh of relief, only to have her show up and then feel devestated. Ugh

I'm babysitting a 6 month old for my neighbor next week and I know I'm gonna be feeling really down if i get AF before then..blah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zobay View Post
    I know my DH is a bit like that too. Don't worry it happens when it happens. I just want to know NOW though. He is not impatient at all like me LOL

I don't have many symptoms either, other then some cramping and the what seems increased CM. Have you checked your cervix position?
    Is it really low or higher?
    How many dpo will you be on sat?
    I'll apologise now for the TMI!! Cervix moves throughout the day which I guess is normal. but it is alot harder and seems longer and is in a lower position... weird I know!! I don't think it has any bearing on things though. It seems to feel weird further up in my belly when I check it the last few days! There is lots of cm up there though!! And it is different to last month.

I'm about 6-7dpo i think at present so saturday will be about 9 ish...

Have you checked??

What about you??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey girls I'm back after small ttc break (to avoid another dec/nye bub)

I'm on CD13 and yet to have a positive on my opk... SO wont be long until it happens and I can be in the tww AGAIN

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got a +OPK this morning, but DH had already left for work, but hopefully caught it tonight!! This is my first TWW, how do you take your mind of it??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixw View Post
    Got a +OPK this morning, but DH had already left for work, but hopefully caught it tonight!! This is my first TWW, how do you take your mind of it??
    Keep yourself busy. Do not symptom spot. Stay away from dr google! ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Omg totally freaking out. I just got out the shower and noticed my nipples were leaking colostrum-like fluid. Not pourig out but it was there! My colostrum always comes in early with my pregnancies but I did a quick google check and apparently you can leak fluid even if your not pregnant even more confused now! I wasn't going to but now I'm testing in the morning!

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkplease3 View Post
    Omg totally freaking out. I just got out the shower and noticed my nipples were leaking colostrum-like fluid. Not pourig out but it was there! My colostrum always comes in early with my pregnancies but I did a quick google check and apparently you can leak fluid even if your not pregnant even more confused now! I wasn't going to but now I'm testing in the morning!

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub
    How did your test go? Hope you got your BFP!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would be taking that as a symptom for sure! How did your test go?

Ugh CD27 today and getting so anxious. AF won't show any later than tomorrow, my last 3 cycles have been 27/28 days. And for 6 months before that they were 18-23.

Still have sore boobs and a sore back. Been cranky tho which is either a bad sign or just because work is stressful at the moment lol.

I think TTC is finally taking it's toll and I've gone nuts because I find myself talking to my stomach, begging it to make a baby *sigh* this was so much easier 11 years ago!