ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 80 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on the BFPs!!! CD30 for me and still no signs of AF I normally having cramping by now but I also had BFN yesterday and the day before lol. I will test again tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkkate View Post
    Zobay - I am getting nervy....I want to test but know that it will probably be a BFN so am so not game. Trying to hold out two more days. The cramping has been a bit on and off today and goes around into my back. I know my UTI is pretty much gone cause I have almost finished my Antibiotics so I know its not that. I don't know how you are doing it... I peed on an OPK before just to get it out of my system! lol.

Congrats to the ladies that have gotten BFP today and good luck to those still testing. I am jumping between this one and the May thread as I am so not sure whether I will have a BFP or AF!!
    pinkkate - don't how I'm doing it either LOL I'm nervy too and reading something into everything. I don't have the cramping as such anymore, but started to have more CM that I thought I would have around AF being due. Might not mean anything but even DH commented the other day on how "wet" it was (sorry TMI) and said it was the same with my other pregnancies.

I so hope we both get a BFP, but I have this feeling it will be a BFN for me and a BFP for you.
    LOL about the OPK test

We can do it - 2 more days FX FX FX

emmaw20 - That's looking promising for you hun, hopefully you get your BFP really soon!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zobay View Post
    Woohoo pinkfluffyslippers CONGRATULATIONS!!! I love seeing BFP on here and yours is definatly a BFP!!! Sorry to hear that your temps have dropped maybee babyee FX AF stays away!MaybeBabyNo2 I have tested several times too early this cycle as well and feel disappointed each time too even though I now better.Thanks for your reply about the Panadol!I'm CD28 today and due for AF any day now as well. When will you test again with FMU?akeastall - fx for you that you will O soon!Good luck to everyone who is still in for Apil and if not good luck for May.I might be heading over there soon...PS In my stride - big congrats to you too!! Just seeen your post!!!
    Thanks I still dont believe it, doesnt feel real, maybe when i test tomorrow it will, hoping for a nice strong line !!

I booked into the doctors for Monday evening.

Good luck to everyone still to test, for you all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by In My Stride View Post
    Congrats to everyone who received a I got one this morning, first thing I did was join BH. Been 2 yrs since I was on a forum!
    Congratulations!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hi girls! yep were playing the waiting game ourselves! over the last few days ive had consistent sore boobs, fatigue and nausea but due to issues in dates (my cycle is out of wack to say the least) im going to have to wait another 5 days before I think i can get a positive HPT but im booked in the a HCG blood next monday so congrats to all who've gotten a positive already!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zobay View Post
    pinkkate - don't how I'm doing it either LOL I'm nervy too and reading something into everything. I don't have the cramping as such anymore, but started to have more CM that I thought I would have around AF being due. Might not mean anything but even DH commented the other day on how "wet" it was (sorry TMI) and said it was the same with my other pregnancies.

I so hope we both get a BFP, but I have this feeling it will be a BFN for me and a BFP for you.
    LOL about the OPK test

We can do it - 2 more days FX FX FX

emmaw20 - That's looking promising for you hun, hopefully you get your BFP really soon!!!
    Ha – was thinking it was going to be more the other way around, a positive for you and a negative for me!! We will soon see!! Hopefully both of us don't get a negative. Husband has this very chilled it will happen when it happens kind of mantra at the moment and I told him he had it way easier for me cause he isn't second guessing every little thing he feels. He thinks its just as bad cause he is in the dark and spends all the time wondering as well. I am really not holding any hope for this month. I think I get discouraged cause I don't have many symptoms. Although the cramping is on and off and I have had more (sorry tmi) creamy CM today , that seems different.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkfluffyslippers View Post
    Hi Guys, I dont post too much, but am on every day reading everyones progress. I am currently CD26, 10 DPO and i tested this morning on a FRER and a faint line appeared!!! Im freaking out, nervous its just a false positive but excited at the posibility I am pregnant!

Here's the photo below, would love to hear what you think?!??!

Then i sharpened it on photobucket:

eeee im so exicited, this would be my first
    Definitely looks positive to me! Big congratulations

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've decided to stop my insanity this month by not really thinking about it or symptom spotting like I usually do - but perhaps that's the time when I will be surprised by a BFP? Day 29 now, will test this weekend ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkfluffyslippers View Post
    Hi Guys, I dont post too much, but am on every day reading everyones progress. I am currently CD26, 10 DPO and i tested this morning on a FRER and a faint line appeared!!! Im freaking out, nervous its just a false positive but excited at the posibility I am pregnant!

eeee im so exicited, this would be my first

no matter how faint, i believe it is a BFP! Congrats!

i had one two days ago, took another one today and yes, there it is again! off to the doctors next Thursday. If my dates are correct I'm 6 weeks, fingers crossed this pregnancy goes smothly, due 18th December.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkkate View Post
    Ha – was thinking it was going to be more the other way around, a positive for you and a negative for me!! We will soon see!! Hopefully both of us don't get a negative. Husband has this very chilled it will happen when it happens kind of mantra at the moment and I told him he had it way easier for me cause he isn't second guessing every little thing he feels. He thinks its just as bad cause he is in the dark and spends all the time wondering as well. I am really not holding any hope for this month. I think I get discouraged cause I don't have many symptoms. Although the cramping is on and off and I have had more (sorry tmi) creamy CM today , that seems different.
    I know my DH is a bit like that too. Don't worry it happens when it happens. I just want to know NOW though. He is not impatient at all like me LOL

I don't have many symptoms either, other then some cramping and the what seems increased CM. Have you checked your cervix position?
    Is it really low or higher?
    How many dpo will you be on sat?