ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 80 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 710 of 791
  1. #701
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    324
    Thanks
    161
    Thanked
    95
    Reviews
    0
    Congrats on the BFPs!!! CD30 for me and still no signs of AF I normally having cramping by now but I also had BFN yesterday and the day before lol. I will test again tomorrow.

  2. #702
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    166
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked
    18
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkkate View Post
    Zobay - I am getting nervy....I want to test but know that it will probably be a BFN so am so not game. Trying to hold out two more days. The cramping has been a bit on and off today and goes around into my back. I know my UTI is pretty much gone cause I have almost finished my Antibiotics so I know its not that. I don't know how you are doing it... I peed on an OPK before just to get it out of my system! lol.

    Congrats to the ladies that have gotten BFP today and good luck to those still testing. I am jumping between this one and the May thread as I am so not sure whether I will have a BFP or AF!!
    pinkkate - don't how I'm doing it either LOL I'm nervy too and reading something into everything. I don't have the cramping as such anymore, but started to have more CM that I thought I would have around AF being due. Might not mean anything but even DH commented the other day on how "wet" it was (sorry TMI) and said it was the same with my other pregnancies.

    I so hope we both get a BFP, but I have this feeling it will be a BFN for me and a BFP for you.
    LOL about the OPK test


    We can do it - 2 more days FX FX FX

    emmaw20 - That's looking promising for you hun, hopefully you get your BFP really soon!!!

  3. #703
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    1
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Zobay View Post
    Woohoo pinkfluffyslippers CONGRATULATIONS!!! I love seeing BFP on here and yours is definatly a BFP!!! Sorry to hear that your temps have dropped maybee babyee FX AF stays away!MaybeBabyNo2 I have tested several times too early this cycle as well and feel disappointed each time too even though I now better.Thanks for your reply about the Panadol!I'm CD28 today and due for AF any day now as well. When will you test again with FMU?akeastall - fx for you that you will O soon!Good luck to everyone who is still in for Apil and if not good luck for May.I might be heading over there soon...PS In my stride - big congrats to you too!! Just seeen your post!!!
    Thanks I still dont believe it, doesnt feel real, maybe when i test tomorrow it will, hoping for a nice strong line !!

    I booked into the doctors for Monday evening.

    Good luck to everyone still to test, for you all!

  4. #704
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    1
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by In My Stride View Post
    Congrats to everyone who received a I got one this morning, first thing I did was join BH. Been 2 yrs since I was on a forum!
    Congratulations!

  5. #705
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    657
    Thanks
    151
    Thanked
    173
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hi girls! yep were playing the waiting game ourselves! over the last few days ive had consistent sore boobs, fatigue and nausea but due to issues in dates (my cycle is out of wack to say the least) im going to have to wait another 5 days before I think i can get a positive HPT but im booked in the a HCG blood next monday so congrats to all who've gotten a positive already!

  6. #706
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    123
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked
    18
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Zobay View Post
    pinkkate - don't how I'm doing it either LOL I'm nervy too and reading something into everything. I don't have the cramping as such anymore, but started to have more CM that I thought I would have around AF being due. Might not mean anything but even DH commented the other day on how "wet" it was (sorry TMI) and said it was the same with my other pregnancies.

    I so hope we both get a BFP, but I have this feeling it will be a BFN for me and a BFP for you.
    LOL about the OPK test


    We can do it - 2 more days FX FX FX

    emmaw20 - That's looking promising for you hun, hopefully you get your BFP really soon!!!
    Ha – was thinking it was going to be more the other way around, a positive for you and a negative for me!! We will soon see!! Hopefully both of us don't get a negative. Husband has this very chilled it will happen when it happens kind of mantra at the moment and I told him he had it way easier for me cause he isn't second guessing every little thing he feels. He thinks its just as bad cause he is in the dark and spends all the time wondering as well. I am really not holding any hope for this month. I think I get discouraged cause I don't have many symptoms. Although the cramping is on and off and I have had more (sorry tmi) creamy CM today , that seems different.

  7. #707
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked
    6
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkfluffyslippers View Post
    Hi Guys, I dont post too much, but am on every day reading everyones progress. I am currently CD26, 10 DPO and i tested this morning on a FRER and a faint line appeared!!! Im freaking out, nervous its just a false positive but excited at the posibility I am pregnant!

    Here's the photo below, would love to hear what you think?!??!



    Then i sharpened it on photobucket:




    eeee im so exicited, this would be my first
    Definitely looks positive to me! Big congratulations

  8. #708
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked
    6
    Reviews
    0
    I've decided to stop my insanity this month by not really thinking about it or symptom spotting like I usually do - but perhaps that's the time when I will be surprised by a BFP? Day 29 now, will test this weekend ...

  9. #709
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    2
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkfluffyslippers View Post
    Hi Guys, I dont post too much, but am on every day reading everyones progress. I am currently CD26, 10 DPO and i tested this morning on a FRER and a faint line appeared!!! Im freaking out, nervous its just a false positive but excited at the posibility I am pregnant!


    eeee im so exicited, this would be my first


    no matter how faint, i believe it is a BFP! Congrats!

    i had one two days ago, took another one today and yes, there it is again! off to the doctors next Thursday. If my dates are correct I'm 6 weeks, fingers crossed this pregnancy goes smothly, due 18th December.

  10. #710
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    166
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked
    18
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkkate View Post
    Ha – was thinking it was going to be more the other way around, a positive for you and a negative for me!! We will soon see!! Hopefully both of us don't get a negative. Husband has this very chilled it will happen when it happens kind of mantra at the moment and I told him he had it way easier for me cause he isn't second guessing every little thing he feels. He thinks its just as bad cause he is in the dark and spends all the time wondering as well. I am really not holding any hope for this month. I think I get discouraged cause I don't have many symptoms. Although the cramping is on and off and I have had more (sorry tmi) creamy CM today , that seems different.
    I know my DH is a bit like that too. Don't worry it happens when it happens. I just want to know NOW though. He is not impatient at all like me LOL

    I don't have many symptoms either, other then some cramping and the what seems increased CM. Have you checked your cervix position?
    Is it really low or higher?
    How many dpo will you be on sat?


 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 27-03-2012, 18:00
  2. April 2012 anyone?
    By AmyRoberts in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 23-03-2012, 12:56

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

FEATURED SUPPORTER
Baby Car Seats and Infant Car RestraintsBuying a baby car seat? Check out our 'go-to' links here!
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›

ADVERTISEMENT