+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo! This makes me excited. This is pretty much exactly what we have gotten First time i've ovulated since having our little man! All other LH strips have been completely negative.
    Thanks for your help MinkyJ!!
    Eeee...

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi all! i am back after a couple of years dd is almost 4 and we have been trying for another. i had a misscarriage in November.... first day of last period was 13.3.12, I just took a test and TWO lines very excited but nervous to make my doctor apmt yet. I'd like to wait another couple of weeks before a blood test... is that silly?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to the BFPs.

CD25 and apparently 10dpo today. It's getting hard not to buy a test but I don't want to be disappointed so I'll hold out (I hope!). I'm starting to think my "symptoms" are actually AF symptoms...so I won't be surprised if she shows up soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations mumofbella, that's great news.

AFM, I'm CD 17 and waiting to O the O test was a little bit darker yesterday so I think I might get a positive test today or tomorrow. I've told myself that this month I'm not going to test until I'm late, hopefully I can wait.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by errie View Post
    hi all! i am back after a couple of years dd is almost 4 and we have been trying for another. i had a misscarriage in November.... first day of last period was 13.3.12, I just took a test and TWO lines very excited but nervous to make my doctor apmt yet. I'd like to wait another couple of weeks before a blood test... is that silly?
    Hi errie,

welcome back! and CONGRATULATIONS on your BFP
    I'm sorry to hear that you had m/c

I don't think it is silly, but I personally would get it confirmed as I also have had a M/C and I would want to know that it is real etc if that makes sense?
    How many dpo did you test?
    Wishing you all the best for sticky bub!!!

MaybebabyNo2 - FX for you that AF is NOT showing. What symptoms do you have and how long is your cycle normally?

Hi Marga - good luck with your OPK - hopefully you'll get a nice strong pos.,

AFM - I'm CD 27 today, cramping seems to have gone, but I have this heavy feeling in my uterus and had a headache for the last 2 days. (doesn't mean much, get them a lot)

Can I take some panadol even if I am pregnant?

Still staying strong not to test until Sat which would mean I'd be CD30 and 10dpo if I O'ed on the 18th approx.

Hope everyone is having a good Anzac Day today.
    DH is watching footy and I'm supposed to be studying that's why I'm stalking BH LOL
    Last edited by Zobay; 25-04-2012 at 14:47.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm out for April bring on may!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh sorry to hear that MrsAmos

Good luck for May!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry to hear MrsAmos. Congrats to those that have gotten BFP's..

Zobay, hold out till Saturday and we can both do it!!!and i've been taking panadol and so is SIL that is pregnant, but it can't be the rapid type etc

9. The Following User Says Thank You to pinkkate For This Useful Post:

Zobay  (25-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default bit delayed!

Hi all

firstly congrats to MummyofBella and Errie! Excellent news! I hope its a happy healthy pregnancy for you both! Send us your piccys!

Ive been offline for a bit with visitors and unable to just get on here and catch up with everyones progress. Our first month of officially trying was very slack with only two efforts on CD12 and CD18, we had visitors pretty much right through the last month and its been exhausting although good, but not altogether productive for baby making, so I'm not holding out much hope! Although it would have been brilliant its also not a bad thing as another month means more saving etc etc!!

just wondering though, has anyone had months where they havent had EWCM sorry personal question.. just noticed this was the only month in four that I haven't had it.. probably just symptom spotting and wishful thinking on my part lol!!

well to all! bring on those BFP's!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkkate View Post
    sorry to hear MrsAmos. Congrats to those that have gotten BFP's..

Zobay, hold out till Saturday and we can both do it!!!and i've been taking panadol and so is SIL that is pregnant, but it can't be the rapid type etc
    Thanks for that pinkkate.
    I have taken some cause it was killing me
    Yes I will definatly wait till saturday. Are you still testing then or when AF is due?
    When are you going on your trip?