ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats!!!! I had a BFN this morning, currently CD28, I have no idea when I O'd but hoping I'm still in with a chance as I have no symptoms plus last cycle was 35 days. This time last month I was cramping so I'm staying positive good luck to everyone still to test

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emmaw20 View Post
    Congrats!!!! I had a BFN this morning, currently CD28, I have no idea when I O'd but hoping I'm still in with a chance as I have no symptoms plus last cycle was 35 days. This time last month I was cramping so I'm staying positive good luck to everyone still to test
    Hi emmaw20 fx for you that you still get a BFP. I'm CD26 today and have no idea either when I have O'ed. Just guessing really.
    I have a feeling my cycle is going to be 35 days as well. We'll see.
    When are you going to test again?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone doing the LH tests??
    IMG-20120424-01501.jpg

This is my second cycle of doing them. Cycle 1 I had no second line and got AF at CD43! Then after a very normal period I started "seeing" two lines from CD15 and on CD17 today it has been considerably darker. Would I consider this "ovulation"??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi zobay, I went and got more tests today so I'll likely test every second day until AF shows. I have a serious problem! When are you due to test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emmaw20 View Post
    Hi zobay, I went and got more tests today so I'll likely test every second day until AF shows. I have a serious problem! When are you due to test?
    LOL I seem to have developed a POSA as well
    I will wait now until Saturday cause that means I'm CD 32 by then if AF hasn't shown. FX for both of us and anyone else that is still in the run
    akeastall- sorry I'm no help. Did OPK test for a total of 6 days ever in my life.
    Last edited by Zobay; 24-04-2012 at 18:03.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It looks almost positive, hard to tell. I would dtd just in case and then do another test at about 11am tomorrow and same time that todays test was done as well.
    Zobay, good luck holding out until Saturday! Emma you are convincing me to join you and poas!!! Only thing is, I hate buying them from the supermarket, thank goodness for self serve checkouts!

Thanks
    Reviews
    If you are a poas addict buy them online!!! so much cheaper!!
    good idea!! Our room mates just said they are out for the night woo impromptu date night!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry no personals as I am on my phone and can not remember who said what!
    But congrats on the BFP!!! and good luck to all the ladies in their TWW! I think I have officially joined the TWW now as my iPhone app reckons I Oed yesterday but I'm not to sure!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've really been enjoying this thread - I feel supported in a strange way. We're in our 3rd month (well late April) of trying but think I missed my first 2 months thanks to coming off the pill and irregular cycles. After 2 ebay O kits and a 10 pack of poas heading my way, I have my fx crossed for all April tryers!

Sent from my LT15i using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Akeastall when my opk get that dark I test morning and night. I have attached my positive and you can see to compare. I know mine is Positive because I had blood test to confirm. The third test from the bottom is the AM test from Monday 230412. Blood test of that day (AM) showed LH surge of 51.3! (highest I have ever had - no idea why.) Clinic said I would ovulate that day. Sticks one and two (from top) are from Friday and Saturday respectively in the AM. Sticks 3 and 4 from top are Sunday AM and PM as surge is going up and last two sticks (after the positive are last night and this morning as surge goes down. (It was text book for me this month and no it hasn't been like this before!) Sorry this explanation is so long but few people have the test sticks and the corresponding blood test so close I think so maybe people testing might like to compare. They are dried out remember so that makes them look paler but the control line is also paler! That could be your positive as you have already missed it by a few hours or it will be a stronger positive a few hours to 24 hours later or that is how your positives look - its close enough I think. Either way do it tonight! OPK april 12.jpg
    Last edited by MinkyJ; 24-04-2012 at 20:08.