ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Zobay- the preseed -its ok, feels just like normal lube, well sorta lol... Don’t really know whether we used it because I need it because I am only on cycle two off the pill but we usually used normal lube a lot of the time while I was on the pill so I figured using one that was swimmer friendly was a bonus given that its supposed to help and I have gotten so used to using it. Can't hurt to have any extra help.
    My opk doesn't seem to be anywhere near as dark as it was yesterday but is still showing so I am presuming that I have/ or am in the process of ovulating given it was this time yesterday that the positive was like it was. I had a reading the night before that was fairly close so… My phone app has be as O'ing yesterday so I am still fairly close and it happened around the same day last month I am guessing so I think my cycle length stays the same and I am still due between 1st and 3rd depending on whether I am a 26 or 28 day length. I had some crazy weird sharp stabbing pains this morning on my left hand side for about an hour or so which seem to have gone. They were radiating out into my hip and the front of my leg. Was weird.
    As for the two week wait, its about 10-12 days at present. If I can hold out that long I will probably still test on about the 28th with an early one that I got with my OPKS which has a really low reading for positive. It will just depend on whether I am a 26 or 28 day cycle. I'm guessing I have a short LP which hopefully won't cause any problems.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkkate View Post
    Zobay- the preseed -its ok, feels just like normal lube, well sorta lol... Don’t really know whether we used it because I need it because I am only on cycle two off the pill but we usually used normal lube a lot of the time while I was on the pill so I figured using one that was swimmer friendly was a bonus given that its supposed to help and I have gotten so used to using it. Can't hurt to have any extra help.
    My opk doesn't seem to be anywhere near as dark as it was yesterday but is still showing so I am presuming that I have/ or am in the process of ovulating given it was this time yesterday that the positive was like it was. I had a reading the night before that was fairly close so… My phone app has be as O'ing yesterday so I am still fairly close and it happened around the same day last month I am guessing so I think my cycle length stays the same and I am still due between 1st and 3rd depending on whether I am a 26 or 28 day length. I had some crazy weird sharp stabbing pains this morning on my left hand side for about an hour or so which seem to have gone. They were radiating out into my hip and the front of my leg. Was weird.
    As for the two week wait, its about 10-12 days at present. If I can hold out that long I will probably still test on about the 28th with an early one that I got with my OPKS which has a really low reading for positive. It will just depend on whether I am a 26 or 28 day cycle. I'm guessing I have a short LP which hopefully won't cause any problems.
    I can understand that with using the lube LOL

Makes sense what you have described with your cycle. Good luck pinkkate!!!

I have decided that I will buy some more HPT and might do one tomorrow morning. if I have a 28 day cycle and I have O'ed when I thought I should have I could test tomorrow. If not maybe again a few days later.
    You may have noticed that I'm a very impatient person LOL
    Just ask my DH ...
    FX for us and anyone else is left for April for some last minute BFP.
    Ask DH today what his gut feeling was about this months and we both thought it's a no. We'll wait and see even though I don;t want to wait anymore.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh so quiet...

Zobay did you test?

Got a near positive OPK yesterday, hoping for a positive today

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByBub Hub1335032248.428388.jpg

Hopefully this works...

Pos OPK, it got even darker after I took the pic...baby dancing time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MyLittleStar View Post
    Attachment 21386

Hopefully this works...

Pos OPK, it got even darker after I took the pic...baby dancing time!
    Hi MyLittleStar,

that is a beautiful strong pos OPK!!! Get baby dancing LOL
    What CD are you?

I have done a FMU test yesterday that was a BFN.
    I have to buy more today and might wait a few days if AF doesn't show up.
    If I have a long cycle abd I'm PG it probably wouldn't show up yet anyway.
    I thought I O'ed on the 17th or 18th any thoughts on when I should/ could test earliest?
    It really is quiet on here atm...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning girls,

I've been hiding away for a few months trying to keep my mind off TTC. I was lucky enough to have DP home for awhile though and am now in the TWW. I'm trying not to be overly optomistic, but along with a niggling feeling Ive got a few little symptoms so we'll see!

My iPhone calendar says I'm 7DPO but I think I might have Od a few days before it predicted so I'm not sure!

If AF doesn't show I'll test on the 28th. I will be later than my latest AF on that day...covering all the bases as I'm not in a mood to waste a lot of HPTs lol.

I'll have to catch up on everyone else, hopefully a lot of you are UTD!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm CD14... Will get some BDing done in the next couple of nights!

I would test 10dpo, well that's what I'm going to do anyway, couple of days before AF. When is AF due for you?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MyLittleStar For This Useful Post:

Zobay  (22-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    10dpo is very early to test! Implantation occurs 7-10 dpo and then it takes 3-4 days to show on a HPT. I often wonder if those who test pos on early DPOs have their dates off. If you test 10dpo don't be too worried if it's a BFN

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MaybeBabyNo2 For This Useful Post:

Zobay  (22-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah that would be minimum to test for me..think 12dpo is more logical, or day after AF. But who's logical when they're in the ttw?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I got a bfn at 10dpo - am now 12dpo and desperately trying not to test lol have given OH all my tests and he's hidden them for me! Am gonna try wait till 15dpo when AF is due (also my bday :-/ )