+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 80 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Eko, I'm CD 1. How about you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We're TTC but not due to ov until cd28(!) and only on cd12.... Didn't realise TTC was going to be so trying on my patience! This is also only 2nd cycle and fed up! Lol

Sorry to hear that eko - hope you get back on track soon!

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooo also congrats tiny looks like a bfp to me! Fingers crossed for you! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Tiny! We're on CD 15 and still no O. Testing opk every morning. Really really hoping for a bfp this month even if that means another Christmas baby!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear Eko...must be horrible to go through the excitement of a BFP then have a mc. Hope you were able to rest and fx for you this cycle.

I will be with some of you ladies again AF hasn't arrived yet (due Mon) but I've had 2 bfns and definitely feel AF's a-comin! So certain that I went and bought tampons today....
    I'm going to try not to use HPTs until AF is due too but I will use OPKs because for some weird reason I find that a bit of fun lol!
    I don't really understand ladies (realise im a little naive) that if I def got a pos opk, we DTD a lot around that time, and no implantation. What happens? The egg's not viable? The sperm and egg don't like each other?! I don't know! I'm starting to think we were verrrry lucky with DD!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eko, so sorry to hear And hi to newcomers to the April thread!Well AF is now officially 3 days late which has never happened for me before. No cramps but (warning: horible description) the front area of my lady parts has puffed up like a pillow and I feel hideous! I look likE I have something stuffed down the front of my jeans So right now iI'm trying to build up the courage to go out and buy another test, was so disappointed when I tested on Thurs and got a BFN. Hope you are all having better luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsAardvarks View Post
    Eko, so sorry to hear And hi to newcomers to the April thread!Well AF is now officially 3 days late which has never happened for me before. No cramps but (warning: horible description) the front area of my lady parts has puffed up like a pillow and I feel hideous! I look likE I have something stuffed down the front of my jeans So right now iI'm trying to build up the courage to go out and buy another test, was so disappointed when I tested on Thurs and got a BFN. Hope you are all having better luck!
    Hahaha! That happened to me when I was pregnant! But I just thought I was going crazy! I kept looking at it and thinking how swollen it looked!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsAardvarks View Post
    Test test test!!! I'm feeling the same. Plus really sore breasts. AF not due until Thursday for me though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eko I am so sorry for your loss, sometimes life just isn't fair. I hope you conceive again very soon.

My line was darker today and I'm 1 day late so accepting it now that I'm pregnant. Not getting to excited until I see my doctor on Thursday and have it confirmed with a blood test.

Thinking of you all in the tww

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck to all the ladies testing soon!! I had ewcm (tmi I know!) today but not due to ov until 28th... Have told hubby to make himself available anyway just incase my cycle is shortening lol xx