ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 80 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 791
  1. #421
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    123
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked
    18
    Reviews
    0
    melly jane -
    I'm back to square one again, being about cd1 or 2 seeing as AF has showed up early. Will be getting some more OPK's for this month and some preseed and will probably try the SMEP thing this month. I am due to ovulate around the 18th too according to my app!! I cannot wait to try again!! I am the worst at waiting for things!!!

  2. #422
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    77
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked
    21
    Reviews
    0
    Yes and will find out in about two weeks! Feeling a bit different this morning, hopeful maybe?
    Got some weird crampy feeling like I need to do a wee but not much comes out. Could just be associated with o time we r dtd like rabbits as of late.
    Fingers crossed for me and all of you!

    Sent from my X10i using BubHub

  3. #423
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    77
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked
    21
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkkate View Post
    Ladies I have no idea what is going on… I thought AF has arrive this morning when I posted, however, the bleeding was bright red but now it is like a browny red and doesn't show when I wipe or anything. I originally put a tampon in and then took it out and have had a liner on since with nothing on it. I know its there if I go looking for it (sorry TMI) but doesn't seem to have gotten any heavier or anything. I still don't have any cramping or anything (well don't think I do anyway). I still have the other symptoms I was having, runny nose, sore boobs, and had one hell of a headache this morning that I held out as long as possible to take some panadol ( the bleeding started after that and the knock to my stomach).

    AF wasn't due till Saturday so think I am around cd27.

    Guess I just have to keep waiting huh?? What do you all think?? This is my first time with all this! So confused!
    Hi I had the same thing happen last month. I got my hopes up thinking it was implantation bleeding as it was pretty close to when af was due. Turns out all my symptoms were pms and I just had a very light and short period. hope its not the case for you. All u can do is wait and see, thats the frustrating part! Goodluck

    Sent from my X10i using BubHub

  4. #424
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    590
    Thanks
    203
    Thanked
    84
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    pinkkate we sound so similar! If I could have everything happen yesterday I would!

    What # bub are you TTC?

  5. #425
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    123
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked
    18
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mellyjane View Post
    pinkkate we sound so similar! If I could have everything happen yesterday I would!

    What # bub are you TTC?
    Lucky number 1!! We weren't supposed to start trying until later this year due to trying to buy another house but husband changed his mind!! So we are now one month down and looking to try again...

    I just get to excited about things and then hate having to wait ... that and I can never get out of my head. This month is going to drive me insane, we are going on holidays right when I will be due to test again. And seeing as we haven't told any of our family and we are going with my parents and my siblings and partners, its going to make me crazy not being able to test!!

    What about you?? What number bub? Have you been trying long?

  6. #426
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    123
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked
    18
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferney View Post
    Hi I had the same thing happen last month. I got my hopes up thinking it was implantation bleeding as it was pretty close to when af was due. Turns out all my symptoms were pms and I just had a very light and short period. hope its not the case for you. All u can do is wait and see, thats the frustrating part! Goodluck

    Sent from my X10i using BubHub
    It definately is frustrating!! AF has arrived in full force but is very light and minimal cramping. Very different to my AF when I was on the pill. Its just frustrating not knowing what my body is really like because I have only just come off it.

    Good luck to you!!! Hope you get a BFP soon

  7. #427
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    77
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked
    21
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkkate View Post
    It definately is frustrating!! AF has arrived in full force but is very light and minimal cramping. Very different to my AF when I was on the pill. Its just frustrating not knowing what my body is really like because I have only just come off it.

    Good luck to you!!! Hope you get a BFP soon
    Yes that is exactly what happened to me for 3 cycles after I came off bc. I felt so out of control not knowing what my body is doing. It does take time for hormones to sort themselves out. So this is my 4th cycle ttc, im not expecting much but am a bit hopefull.

    Sent from my X10i using BubHub

  8. #428
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    590
    Thanks
    203
    Thanked
    84
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Can't test in secret or would you wanna tell everyone the minute you got a bfp? I def wouldn't have the patience to wait till I got home! Haha!

    This would be bub #2 for us. Last time I got a bfp after the first go! So little disappointed it didn't happen that way this time.
    But it was only the first month, so hopefully we'll have better luck in 2 weeks!

  9. #429
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    11
    Reviews
    0
    I woke up this morning and refused to test after the results of my ultrasound yesterday. Late morning DH convinced me to do a test an I got the faintest line. I asked him if he saw something and he couldn't but when I showed him my one from yesterday he changed him mind and agreed there was something there. I did another one and got a similar very very very faint second line. How faint is too faint for a positive? I was really upset last night and don't want to get false hope. I am over the emotional rollercoaster of ttc!!!

  10. #430
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    123
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked
    18
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mellyjane View Post
    Can't test in secret or would you wanna tell everyone the minute you got a bfp? I def wouldn't have the patience to wait till I got home! Haha!

    This would be bub #2 for us. Last time I got a bfp after the first go! So little disappointed it didn't happen that way this time.
    But it was only the first month, so hopefully we'll have better luck in 2 weeks!
    I won't have the patience to wait but we are going to try an keep it a secret until we are 12 weeks and have had our scans and tests etc. We haven't told either family we are trying so its all a big secret which is hard cause I work for my dad.

    We are staying in a unit with my parents so I will take one or two with me and see how I go and if I can sneek one in on any of the days. The day we get home is the day before I am due to get AF if I have another 26 day cycle which is what I had this month!


 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 27-03-2012, 19:00
  2. April 2012 anyone?
    By AmyRoberts in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 23-03-2012, 13:56

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

FEATURED SUPPORTER
The Clinic HubThe Clinic Hub is a state of the art health hub to assist you on this journey of parenthood. We offer "If only I knew" ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›

ADVERTISEMENT