ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 80 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Slightly freaking out. It is 13dpo for me and I've had BFNs all the way. This morning i did a FRER thinking what a waste of a test, but I think I got a BFP. Now I always see some sort of line on FRER (usually grey and always when I'm squinting or holding it under the light tilting it back and forth). But this morning there was a line, I'm almost certain it is pink, and I don't have to look at it in a special way to see it. So I called in DH, he saw the line too. So then I did a digi, it was negative. So I did my very last FRER (thinking it would prove if the first test was a false positive), it had the same sort of line. Very faint but there. What do you think? Can you see it? I know I'll have to wait til tomorrow to do another one. This photo doesn't show the line quite as good as in real life.

line.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    grumpy - I hope so! DH is so excited and keeps asking every if anything has changed. I just don't want to get excited in case its not! Sorry to hear that things arn't going your way!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still waiting for af to arrive... Going slightly insane and questioning whether I've got dates wrong or something....

I cannot bring myself to test as I'm just afraid it'll be negative... Plus I'm on holidays with my in laws so not a fabulous time to be testing!!!

Ok my little anxious rant over lol!! How's the wait going for others?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well .. looks like I'm out for now

Have the start of AF, or at least that's what it feels like and I have some brown blood when I wipe (sorry for the TMI). Well at least I should be grateful that even after a D&C on 1st March I am right on schedule! I O'd on the 20th March and exactly 14 days later, seems the nasty witch is here! B*tch

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    *hugs* first time mummy and grumpy.

Lulubelle for the love of cheese testtttt how can u be so patient?!!?!?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    temp went up today so i am officially 1dpo - roll on the next 12 days or so! ill test on sat or sun 14th/15th if af isnt here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes have been reading about the cost and is very expensive!! But for me its much cheaper than the alternative...Im in Melbourne so if you could recommend someone that would be awesome! Thanks hun!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies *wave*
    Sorry i have been mia recently, have been reading, just havnt had time to reply.
    So many bfp's, so exciting, congrats!
    Waiting for af to come, due in 7 days and then we will start TTC. I have started a count down in our bedroom, I cant believe it is finally here!
    Baby dust to all!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hehe diamond eyes, I'm so stubborn I know!!

Ive just been to the loo and have brownish discharge (sorry tmi!) so maybe it's just late for some reason, for now I'll be running to the loo all day to check lol!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    Hi breez, I've been doing acupuncture for a month now. The needles are really not bad, they don't hurt going in and you don't notice them in. You have them in and then lie and relax for 20mins. It also involves taking Chinese herbs and supplements. The other thing is it is expensive. But I'm willing to give it a go, I've had 3 friends successfully use it for different reasons. I can recommend a good one if in Melbourne. Good luck with TTC!
    Hi Maybee Baybee,
    I'm also in Melbourne and very interested in acupuncture, could you tell me where is good to go?
    Thanks