Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    thanks diamond i have everything crossed for u

lulu they are GREAT symptoms!

welcome first timemummy

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, just got back from my gp got my form for my day 22 blood test to see if I actually O every month. Will let you guys know how it all goes. Plus had my pap done today as well.

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Well i think im out gals. Bfn. Af not due till wednesday but it was fr early detection, and my last pregnancy i got a bfp like 4 days before af...

Oh well.. Its just another month i can concentrate on getting to my goal weight. 53kilos down 6.8 to go.

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Lollie1990 View Post
    Hey ladies, just got back from my gp got my form for my day 22 blood test to see if I actually O every month. Will let you guys know how it all goes. Plus had my pap done today as well.
    Goodluck with your test, i hope you get some answers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks for the warm welcome! Sorry diamond eyes and grumpy ... there's always next month but I know it still sux.

AFM: not looking good I'm afraid. I have cramping and back pain happening pretty similar to AF pain so I'm sad to say it may not happen this month for me ... I guess we'll see.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulubellesmumma View Post
    Hi all! How is everyone going surviving the 2ww?!

Im due for af as of yesterday-today but no real sign of her as yet, I'm too nervous to test and I havent really had many signs aside from really sore boobs!! And lots of toilet trips!

Whatabout everyone else!? Sending bfp wishes to all!!!
    Test test test!!! My boobs are so sore I just POAS. Bfn as expected but they are so sore I had started to think the last very odd AF wasn't a real one. At least I know if I do get a BFP this month it's from this month.

Fx for all testing this week for O and BFP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, looks like April is well and truly underway!

DiamondEyes & Grumpy, sorry to hear things aren't looking promising this month next month is your month!

I'm on 11DPO I think, and going insane. Have had nausea for almost a week, lots of cramping/twinges etc, lower backache and hip pain, mood swings, like 20 new stretch marks on my thighs in two days (what the hell?? I haven't been hitting the Maccas THAT much lately!) which all sounds promising but I have a bad feeling its from a cyst or something as I tested this arvo with a FRER and got a BFN

So basically waiting for AF to come like you ladies though I might do a last desperate test tomorrow morning.. oh well, next month is feeling luckier!

Good luck to all waiting to test, lots of your way

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I'm new and a First time ttc here. Went of the Pill in early march and now currently on about 7-10dpo. I am not too sure exactly when I ovulated! DH convinced me to do a First response test on Sunday but it was negative!!

AF is due on Saturday and yet to really have any symptoms other than increased CM, heartburn, some gas (sorry TMI) and a sore right side of my right boob! Bit random. I feel a bit of a funny feeling in my lower abdomen but I am probably just imagining things because I am so excited! Lol. Not game to test again until I am due for AF and not sure when I should even test anyway!

So happy to see so many have BFP already and sending plenty of baby dust to the rest of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies! Probably not going to be in this month, by my period tracker I'm meant to be in my "fertile window" with O due tomorrow but I haven't had the tiniest bit of CM so am doubting that I'm even going to O this month! Feeling really sad about it too, I wish I had of just started trying at the start of the year instead of holding off.
    Still going to BD as per the SMEP, and will start doing OPK's twice a day, with my fingers crossed, I hope hope hope this is my month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs Aardvarks I know how you feel I had exact symptoms in jan tht it was our month but nope I was only growing an ovarian cyst. Damn little suckers give off the same symptoms as being pregnant. Fingers crossed its not a cyst for you and it's just too early to test.

Welcome to all the new faces!

Sorry I can't reply to all. I would love to but am going to blame my phone not showing me all the posts and not the fact I can't remember. So glad that I have you lovely women to turn to when TTC gets me down.

Lots of baby dust to all x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilbub4us For This Useful Post:

MrsAardvarks  (02-04-2012)