ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 80 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So I'm returning to work in early June (really don't want to but condition of next mortgage (buying/selling atm)).
    DD will be 11 months then.
    I have to go in on Monday to discuss how it's gonna happen, and I really want to go in there and say that I'm UTD and will only be staying till nov!!

So was gonna wait till after AF due date to test, but am now going to go purchase an early preg test today and will test in the morning.
    I'm pretty sure I ovulated last sun/mon (18/19th), so not sure how accurate it'll be...but got nothing to lose!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by mellyjane View Post
    So I'm returning to work in early June (really don't want to but condition of next mortgage (buying/selling atm)).
    DD will be 11 months then.
    I have to go in on Monday to discuss how it's gonna happen, and I really want to go in there and say that I'm UTD and will only be staying till nov!!

So was gonna wait till after AF due date to test, but am now going to go purchase an early preg test today and will test in the morning.
    I'm pretty sure I ovulated last sun/mon (18/19th), so not sure how accurate it'll be...but got nothing to lose!!
    Oohh I hope you get a bfp! How exciting

Sent from my U8510 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lollie1990 View Post
    One of my friends just announced her new pregnancy and I am on the verge of tears. Why cant it be me?? Sorry guys just needed to vent.
    Totally understand. Two of my friends announced their pregnancies this month. Hope your turn (and mine!) comes soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How exciting mellyjane hope you caught the eggy!!

Had an ultrasound yesterday to see if my ovarian cyst has disappeared and it has yippee so feeling a lot better. While I was there I asked how thick my lining was and its at 6.2mm CD6. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing. Does anyone know if your lining gets thicker as your cycle goes on and what is an ideal lining size for implantation??

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Jackinabox – It'll be so nice to have a day out by yourselves! DH and I haven't done that since before DS was born. I'm thinking we need to organise a babysitter and do the same. It'd be so nice to have some quiet adult time together.

Phoenixw – I'm sorry to hear your DH is so determined, although I have to say I understand wanting to avoid a December baby. We considered the same thing, but decided that the want for another bub outweighed the consequences of having to deal with a birthday in December lol. But it's not too long now, you must be getting excited

sjay – I don't really know about SMEP, but from what I heard there's a LOT of nookie haha. I had to take a break this last cycle by the end of it, SO burnt out! Poor DH was the same rofl.

Akeastall – What is your body up to? Sounds like it has NO idea. You've got the same weirdness as me going on, no AF but no BFP either. Here's hoping that both of us are in the same boat and we just have to wait a bit longer for more HCG to be in our systems.

Valencia - Welcome welcome! Although that being said I've not been in the April thread that much as I've been waiting to see what happens to everyone in March heh.

Zobay – Good luck with TTC

Mellyjane – Ooooh can't wait to see what your result is in the morning! You better come right in and tell us. I'm terrible for bullying like that. Not only do I push poases like a drug dealer, I demand that I get to see the results asap! I live vicariously through other people's peeing. That's more than a little weird I reckon ^.^

Lilbub – Oh wow, how awesome that your cyst is gone! I'm not really sure about the thickness, I kind of always had it in my head that it went up to 10cm... But that could just be dilation during birthing bahahahaha!

Tormy – Sorry to see you here Buuuuuuut at least there's a few of us coming over! I'm considering going on B6 sups if I'm not utd, my cycle is up to day 35 today and that's the longest I've charted in the last 4 months. Generally it's 30-34 days, but this is annoying. It could be all those girly sway vitamins, who knows.

AFM I have to apologise that I haven't been into this thread much because I've been waiting for the last March stragglers to do their testing *chuckle*.
    I did a poas this arvo (I know, stupid right?) and I could SWEAR that I saw an extraordinarily faint bfp line. I couldn't photograph it because it was so faint, but... Well ok, I have no real evidence that it was definitely there. I couldn't see it at all in artificial light, but I could in natural light. Just. I didn't want to show DH and get his hopes up so for now I'm just assuming that I was seeing things.

I've already been convinced that I'm utd far more than I should be for one cycle, so I'm hoping I can restrain myself enough to not test until Sunday. I made plans to hand my ICs over to DH so that I can't be tempted to poas, but it's so hard to resist!
    I have been taking painkillers for these bizarre AF cramps though. I haven't gotten AF yet, not even slight spotting and getting cramping like this without it being in full steam is something that doesn't happen. I'm slightly amazed every time I look at my liner when I go to the toilet because there's not even spotting there when I wipe. It's bizarre. And frustrating. And I want to KNOOOOOOOOOOW

Thanks
    Reviews
    so im joining you ladies from the march thread. my cycle is really crazy (my last AF was Feb - im having a long cycle this month oh yay.

i saw a FS yesterday and i've got an underactive thyroid (which explains alot) so yeh - im due to take some tablets to make AF come if it doens't arrive int he next 2 weeks then i start on clomid which will hopefully regulate my AF yay
    Yay! A Clomid friend!! Are you trying Provera too?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone - hoping I can join this thread too. DH and I are planning on starting TTC at the end of April. We have one DD currently 9 months and fall straight away so my fingers and toes are crossed that it will happen quickly this time too. I can't wait to start TTC and wish we were starting now but I have to go back to work in June and think I need to be there for at least 6 months. Hope to see lots of BFP coming soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

It looks like everyone has left the March thread so I hope its ok that i join you ladies - I am CD27 and due to test on the 31st of March

I have no real symptoms but if I look really hard then I have tender bb's, really hungry all the time and I am tired (but have coughed up a lung for the last 2 nights so sleep has been lacking).
    Last edited by LuvBug; 29-03-2012 at 22:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    *dusts off a seat and joins the table*

AF arrived today ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, just an update af is on her way out now. Will be seeing my gp on Monday to get a smear done and will be asking to have some bloods done to check my hormone levels are ok. Will give you ladies an update when I have some news.