Closed Thread
Page 62 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Francisca, thanks for the name of the cream, might go tell hubby to buy it for me if the itch gets any worse. There's less bruising if you inject at an angle so make sure you're also doing it correctly. I wasn't at first and my tummy was a horrific sight. Even NL got a shock when he saw it and told me I wasn't injecting correctly. Don't worry about any symptoms you are feeling during the 2ww, you really just can't know either way until the blood test. I'm really hoping for a positive for you ������ With my first pregnancy (which we lost) I had real bad cramps which started about a week after transfer and lasted for weeks! I also had classic implantation spotting which lasted like 24 hrs. Then with my current pregnancy I had no implantation spotting and no cramps at all. I was sure it hasn't worked cause I was comparing it to the first pregnancy. So go figure!! It just shows that every pregnancy can be so different. Some cramps and spotting can be good signs of implantation so don't worry if you get either!! Stay positive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is anyone else having trouble posting today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Why can't I post today??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oopps sorry ladies, looks like its all sorted now. Bubhub was playing up for me all morning!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,
    So sorry It has taken me days again to get on the computer.
    Kath, Sounds like you are doing great. Hope that everything is fine with your son now. Scary when they are unwell. Good idea going to the chiro. I went last week with Gordon and the twins. With our heath cover we were only out of pocket $12 dollars. Super happy with that. It is lovely when you get bub moving. I really miss that. I don't miss the brackson hicks though. How many weeks are you now?
    Mary, I can't believe you ar still on clexane injections. You poor love. I really think you are doing a amazing. With brands of prams, I brought a Mountain Buggy Urban Elite twin 2009 Model. LOVED IT. I can't say enough wonderful things about the pram. Only problem now is when I brought my pram the were made in New Zealand. Now they are made in China. Not as good. So I brought a single Mountain Buggy Urban Elite from ebay second hand. Same as want I had. Just love it. Still was $400 dollars. I waited till a really good conditioned one came along and offered the seller a bug now price. I am still only expressing. trying natural thing to help my milk supply. Which is not great.
    Take care Kel xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Francisca,
    Hoping that your 2ww is going ok. I hated that part. I had period like pains when I got pregnant with my twins. Not bleeding, just normal period pains. This time around it was very different. Terrible period pains and terrible cramping. I never thought it worked. They were is bad.A very slight showing of blood.
    Sorry I can't help you about drinking coffee, as I don;t drink it. However I did ask the health nurse and she said one or two cups are day should be fine.
    I forgot to tell you last post about a friend of mine who is 22yrs now. Was classed as I bad egg, in the IVF world. Her mum was not going to have her transfered as the Doctors said she was a bad egg that would not result in a pregnancy. She is a stunning smart girl.
    AFM, Olivia is doing great. Very good baby. Had one bad night. She was up from 10.00pm till 4.00am. That was hard. Overall she is great. I am feeling great. Overall alot better this time than last. No pain at all.
    If anyone would like to give me there facebook details, I would be happy to send out friend requests.
    Take care Girls. I love following how great you are all doing.
    Kel. xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

Nice to hear from you all.

Mary, the cream is really good. I have used it for the last 2 days and the bruises look much better now.
    You are very courageous. These injections for such a long time is not for everyone.

Kel, thank you for the support. I do appreciate to hear about your experience and positive cases.
    Sometimes I concentrate on my body to see if I am feeling something. It is really crazy these 2ww. Today I have not felt anything but a couple of short cramps, but these can be from the pressaries. In fact you never know when it is the meds induced cramps or, hopefully, implantation happening.
    My nephew was a very good sleeper like Olivia, and my sister in law was really happy as she could have sometime for herself at nights. I hope you are able to have at least an hour or so after the twins and Olivia go to bed so you can enjoy your hubby and take care of yourself.

MrsErinR, are you starting your injections today? How are you doing?

Take care girls and keep posting.
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kel, thanks I will check out the Mountain Buggy. At the moment I have my eye on the Baby Jogger but will see. How are you feeling? How's the twins? Do you have all 3 home with you all the time or do the twins go to some child care sometimes?

Francisca, when do you go for your blood test? It can't be too much longer. You're doing great! Yeah I can't believe I've been on Clexane for over 5 months now! Crazy hey but I rather be on safe side! Just the itch bothers me now!

AFM, well I was rather naughty and broke doctors orders and went got my hair done yesterday. Really needed it done badly and thought well if I land in hospital how on earth will I make it for 4 months with this hair! Lol Now it's done and I'm happy and back resting today! It was nice to get out for a few hrs yesterday, I needed it badly!! And it's not like I was running around shopping! Bub has been real active in last 24 hrs but gone abit quiet again today, must be sleep time again hehe I sooooo love the kicks! Best feeling in the world! Passed 22 wks yesterday so super happy about that too. My next check up scan is Thurs 7 Feb so praying the cervix hasn't gotten worse or off to hospital I go. Really don't wanna!!

Have a great weekend everyone!
    Mary xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

As you have experienced this yourselves, these 2ww is such an absorbing part of your mental space.
    I try to fill the gaps with other things like job searching and resume, but I have also noticed that I have been thinking about buying food and cooking it more times. I just need to have something else that gives me satisfaction in short periods of time. It is weird I know ...

Mary, I think if you did not push yourself too much going to the hairdresser was probably very good for your and baby. A little fresh air and other people's voices and conversations can only do good, but now you really need to settle for resting as per your dr's recommendation. You have done so well so far, only another 6 wk now... And next week you will also have another chance to look at the baby! How exciting!

I look forward to hearing your stories about the 2ww.

Have a great weekend !

xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mary, It is so nice to get your hair done. I understand completely. I ended my hair done before I went into Hospital. However I had to wait as I didn't think I could sit in the one spot for so long with my pelvis. I have the twins all the time. We have Mothers Group once a fortnight. They are starting kinder next week. About 15 hours a week over 3 days. Will be nice being home with Olivia.
    What baby Jogger are you looking at? I brought a brand new City Mini GT and never took it out of the box. I sold it about 2 months ago when I brought the Mountain Buggy. They have a good name. Two of the girls in Mothers Grou have them. They love them.
    22 weeks is great. Can't wait to hear about your next scan.

Francisca, Thinking of you. Hoping that the time is flying buy. I really hope you get a BFP.

MrsErinR, I also understand about the nasel spray. Sometimes you can't taste it. Then other times , I think it tastes like dirt. Don't know why I think it tastes like dirt. As I have never tried it.

Rae, Hope your having a wonderful time with your Mum. I saw you new car on facebook. How exciting to have your first Mummy car. I have a Mummy car also.

Take care girls Kel xxx