Closed Thread
Page 48 of 97 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, Mary bet you are feeling so excitted about telling your family! Wish i had have thought to ask you to pop into my work just up the road from where you were scaned to get an amazing pic for your family. Do you still have to be on strict bed rest or can you do a bit more. How have you done xmas shopping.Kel not long now 6 days. I cannot believe how quick it all goes. I seen my ob on Thursday and he super happy with all my scans and weight gain, so i am not so stressed about feeling like an elephant!
    Going to the country on Tues for a week to see the family for a week and looking forward to the rest..
    Take care all.
    Rae xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh thanks Rae, you are so sweet. But it's ok I'm not massively fussed about the scan pics, hopefully it will be easier to get a better one at 21 weeks. The main thing is bub is fine I did alot of the Xmas shopping online and some I already had ready before I went on bedrest. And a few things I put on hold in shops whilst on bedrest and hubby went to pick up. But we're all done now so that's a relief The OB wants me to stay resting till 28 weeks. So that's another 12 weeks, wish me luck!! It's so hard but I know it's not forever. I gotta do whatever it takes to safely keep this bub inside me. I'm still petrified every day about the waters breaking especially now that the baby is rapidly getting bigger. But well the stitch seems to be doing its job. I'm so glad to hear all is going great with you, that's fantastic! So so happy for you!! Have a wonderful week off with the family, you deserve it after how hard you've worked! Have a lovely Xmas and happy New Years!!

Mary xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi 6 years of trying, Good luck for monday, I am sure everything will be fine. I think what you are felling is normal. Its part of the ivf roller coaster. We try so hard to get pregnant and when we finally get there, we feel it will not last or that it is not true. I remember feeling the same way. Now I am only days from meeting my little girl. We will be thinking of you.
    Take care Kel x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Rae, I am so pleased that everything is going well for you. Enjoy your week off with your family. it is great that your OB is super happy with you. I understand what it is to feel like a elephant. I feel like a beached whale. It is alot to do with the weather. So hot! Enjoy your time with your family and chat soon. xxx
    Hi Mary, I am still over the moon that your scan went well. So close to telling your family about your little buba. I wish I was a fly on the wall when you tell them. So exciting. Enjoy the special time with them. Look after yourself.xxx

Hope you all have a wonderful christmas. Hoping that I will have some wonderful news to share on the 27th. Love Kel. xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    6 years trying, good luck on Monday. Kel is right we try so hard and think it could never happen to us but hey look at us now! so try and keep positive.
    Now to all of you! i want to thank each and every one of you for keeping me sane through all of this. I tell you this would have to have been one of the bigest challenges of my life and without out you girls i could have lost the plot. It is just so good to read all your posts. Although we all have different ones we are all wanting the same thing at the end of day.....Hope once we have had our babies we can continue to have our own mothers club on here...Is anyone on facebook? would love to see baby pics..Have a wonderful xmas and a safe and happy new year. Rae xoxo
    Last edited by Just1; 22-12-2012 at 21:12.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I wanted to wish everyone a lovely Xmas and a very happy New Years!! Stay safe over the holiday period and enjoy the family time. My grandma needed some cheering up yesterday so I broke my news to her a few days early and she's absolutely ecstatic. It felt wonderful to be able to give her the news. The rest of the gang will find out on Tues, can't wait!!

Kel, I might be confusing myself but am I correct that its your bday tomorrow ie 24 Dec?? If yes, then wishing you many happy returns and I hope you have a fabulous day and year ahead. I can't wait to hear the good news on then 27th.

Rae, a baby club sounds great. I think it's going to be quite a learning experience to look after a new bub!!

Mary xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mary, That would have felt wonderful telling your grandma. You are such a caring person, always thinking of others. You will make a amazing mum.
    Yes, it is my Birthday tomorrow the 24th. Not sure how I feel about turning 40. My twins were 4 today. They had a great day. I'm still feeling ok. Only issue is I get very emotional over everything. Think that has abit to do with Mum not being with us anymore. 9 years and still so hard at Christmas time.
    Can't wait to hear about you telling your family. Exciting.
    Yes Rae, I agree with Mary. A baby club sounds wonderful.
    Take care Kel xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEL!!!! Have a wonderful day and all the very best wishes! Lots of exciting things to look forward to especially your new bub in 3 days! Have a great bday and I'm thinking of you today! Always remember your mum is with you in spirit too ) I hope your twins had a wonderful bday too, such a cute age!!

Merry Xmas again for tomorrow!

Mary xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Colorado protocol

Well i had my scan and it didnt go well the baby had not grown much in 2 weeks from the last scan i had she thought she could see the heart beat i have to have another scan thursday to check but it dont look good

Thanks
    Reviews
    6 years trying, I am so sorry hun. I wish I could give you a big hug. Stay strong and I'm still hoping you get better news on Thurs. Take care of yourself.

Mary