Closed Thread
Page 70 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Luey - So sorry you are still grieving your bubba but take as long as you need

Tormy - DH and I were going to see a FS. We had the appointment booked and then I got my BFP so there went that idea. We have decided that if we aren't pregnant by the end of this year then we are going to look into further testing and possibly IVF.

Lama - Thanks for the hugs

Stretched - Thank you for that! I'll be sure to get a number. I have everything crossed that a miracle has happened for you and your bubba.

Missybubble - Thank you .. I sure hope it was wrong too!

Tigger - Thank you

It really means so very much to me how supportive you all have been with me.

I have had AF visit ever since I was 12 years old. In all of those years I have never missed a period (except for when I fell pregnant) and I have never been any more than two day's late. I have also never spotted! To suddenly have all of that happening and no explination as to why is killing me! If I had erratic cycles then fine, i would understand but it's just insane that this is happening now. I'm still peeing like a racehorse, I wake up with nausea and heave my way through the mornings and TMI alert, I have a watery discharge that's been going on for days which I have only EVER had when I was pregnant the last time. So much of it that I feel I need to change my underwear! If this is my body playing tricks on me then I have one helluva very MEAN body!

My naturopath isn't convinced I'm out just yet, DH isn't convinced either and he's very much a facts kind of man. Even I can't shake the feeling that I could be .. every fiber of my being tells me I am and that just makes me feel even more insane!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Seems I imagined all of it! Bloods are in and I'm sitting on HCG of 5 so it is absolutely now safe to say that I'm out and officially insane.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The nurse told me it was negative and as Stretched suggested, I asked for the reading and she said 5. I'm fairly sure of when I ovulated and it was about 20 days ago.

Nope, I'm definitely out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm sorry to hear it, FTM, I have been reading and had my fingers crossed for you. I'm pretty sure that 5 and under is 'not pregnant' ... 2 weeks after my d&c my reading was 6 - the doc said we wouldn't need to test again since it was so close.

It is amazing what our bodies can do to us, isn't it? It's just not fair!

Luey, don't feel bad about not being 'over' things yet. People mourn differently and you don't even know what's going on for sure - I was like you and felt like I had finished mourning before I even had the d&c, then it hit me again two weeks after and while my husband didn't really understand why I started bawling for no apparent reason, I explained it and told him he's going to have to deal with it for who knows how long.

Thanks for all the replies about veins ... I'm just going to ignore them - as much as I can - and quietly hope for the best.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry FTM . I really thought we would see a BFP. Just my opinion but don't wait too long to see a FS. They tend to go through a battery of tests to possible determine the cause for not falling pregnant (or in your case not remaining pregnant). Those tests can take some time to get done and then return before they start any treatments.

Luey- everyone grieves differently at in their own time. I don't think you ever get over the loss of a baby. I was speaking to a close friend of the family who is pushing 70 and she was telling me about the 2 babies she lost to mc and that it took her years to grieve. You take as long as you need and know that you will always find support here.

Del- You are a strong woman for not testing. I've got a few more days to go and I'm so itching to just use one. AT the same time I'm a bit scared. I really want to see a BFP but I know the chances are really slim and I'm just one of those "6 weeks before AF after D&C" girls. I'm trying so hard not to read into it.

Stretched- how did your appointment go?

Lama- how are you going?

Angelini- how long before you can test?

Tigger- when do you leave for vacation?

A big to Thormy, Loveable, Missy, Kyls, Lama, Nic, and Lil and anyone else I may have forgotten.

AFM- I saw the GP today. It was for DS but I asked if my thyroid count had come back and he said yes. It's down to 1.7 . I know thyroid can help regulate weight gain- do you loose weigh faster when it's higher or lower? Just curious. I sent off my application for the job I want- wish me luck! It's been keeping my mind off testing for the last couple of days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a d&c a week ago, i keep changing my mind on whether or not to ttc, we have discided to try but not to try too hard, lol i don't think that aproach will last long.

I have read so many different opinions on when you can try again,....... but my dr said it was okay to ttc as soon as the bleeding had stopped which it has. I have no idea when i would even test and get a acurate result, my hcg was 13,000 at the time of d&c, so surely that wouldn't take long to get down to 0?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mum2Isabel - so sorry you find yourself here. It just crap that there are so many of us here. My wish is that your stay in this thread be short.

CD - Thanks for the advice. I have an appt with my GP tomorrow so may get another referral for a FS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum 2 Isabel View Post
    I had a d&c a week ago, i keep changing my mind on whether or not to ttc, we have discided to try but not to try too hard, lol i don't think that aproach will last long.

I have read so many different opinions on when you can try again,....... but my dr said it was okay to ttc as soon as the bleeding had stopped which it has. I have no idea when i would even test and get a acurate result, my hcg was 13,000 at the time of d&c, so surely that wouldn't take long to get down to 0?
    My hCG was at 13,000 with my d&c as well and two weeks later it was at 6 - 1 away from 'not pregnant'.

CD, I don't know much about tyroid issues ... are you hypo or hyper? What is your thyroid level supposed to be at?

I don't even know if I ovulated yet since I haven't been symptom spotting or OPKing, or even temping from d&c to first AF. It is highly unlikely that I am utd but it's possible ... this week is 4 since d&c so I'll test next week while we're on holiday - that way I won't be too disappointed if it's neg!

Thanks
    Reviews
    On my phone so can't see posts... Grrr...

Ftm - i don't think you're crazy. You could have a slow starting peanut, as you can imagine i'm the Google queen at the moment and have read about many pregs where dates were certain but initial levels/growth was slow yet all worked out. It's awful being in limbo though!

Doc said last week's scan report states 'inconclusive'' as their verdict. More bloods today then another scan when i can get in.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's a good question. I have no idea which one I am. My OB just looked at my bloodwork and thought I was on the high side of normal at 3.8. He put me on a low dose of meds to bring it down. He also thought I wasn't getting enough vitamin D. I'm not very good at taking the vitamin D- mostly because it's chalky and I don't like it.

Hopefully you did O and you get a nice surprise on your holiday.

Mum2Isabel- welcome to this thread. So sorry for your loss . Hopefully your stay will be short.