ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Had such a crappy week :( *long post*

I've had such a hard week emotionally and mentally. It's been really hard to keep a smile on my face. My son has been pretty difficult to deal with this week, chucking tantrums all the time if he doesn't get his way or what he wants etc. So that's been emotionally and physically draining. I've just felt depressed lately because of DS's behavior. I just feel like I'm the one to blame for him acting out the way he has lately. I'm just exhausted, I feel like I can't handle DS right now and wanted out of motherhood this week .

I'm lucky enough to have been at work two days this week to get a break from the constant whinging and screaming at home/when we are out. It's FOB's weekend to have DS, so I felt so relieved to be able to have a couple of days break to just wind down and relax, maybe see a friend and spend some time with the boyfriend.

Since Friday night when DS went to his dad's I started to feel more myself and less depressed. I had saturday to myself, then went to the movies with DP Saturday night. Sunday was good, went to the shops and went out to lunch. But today has been crap emotionally for me again. I love my DP, but he has been really making me feel like crap today. Making stupid comments, well digs at me but then saying "but you know I'm joking, right?, you know I don't mean it" as if it get him off the hook so I can't get upset about it. He just kept saying stupid comments all day as if he wanted me to snap at him or something .

We got back to his house before and I cracked it with him over something (can't remember what tbh-was something small) and said I was going home for a bit. So now I'm home, p!ssed off and having a sook
    Every time I spend more than a day with DP (we don't live together) he just gets on my nerves or somehow says or does something that offends or upsets me. The worst part is I don't feel like I can talk to him about how I feel. I don't want to show him I'm upset or depressed because he made me feel that way today. I don't want to cry in front of him either. I wan't to talk to him about a few things that he says & does but I don't know how to bring it up. I don't want to find out that he may dismiss or care about it. If that somehow is the case then I may as well end the relationship

I know this is coming off over the top and a whingy but I feel I needed to get this off my chest some how. I've just got a lot on my plate financially and emotionally and so my stress levels are high and I'm more emotionally fragile than I should be. Needing to go back on my Anti-Depressants again & hopefully seeing the doctor some time this week, but I just feel so crappy and I need a good cry

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Funniest Caption
    Oh hugs, i hope everything works out for you and the next week is awesome