Annual Bub Hub Awards
are open for nominations!
Nominations close onPlease pm your nominations (and reasons for the nomination, although not strictly necessary) to EITHER (and just pick one please, otherwise our brains explode...)
Sunday March 25th at 9pm AEST
Monday March 26th and ends Thursday April 12th
The Awards Ceremony will be held on
April 14th 2012, 7:30pm (EDST)
(date and time subject to change)
All via PM!!!
* Please include links where possible for categories nominating a THREAD: (eg funniest thread, most community minded thread)
* Please include a copy (copy and paste into PM) of the signature you are nominating if you are nominating someone for best signature.
- You can nominate for as little or as many awards as you like.
- Yes, you can nominate yourself for an award...
- You're welcome to nominate more than one member for the same award.
- Banned members or deleted threads are not eligible for nomination.
- Only threads started in 2011 can be nominated.
- Nominations are held in the strictest confidence.
The categories open for nomination are:
* The most politically correct member award
* The 'tell it like it is' straight shooter award
* The funniest member award
* The most helpful member award
* The most optimistic poster award
* The member you'd most like to meet in real life award
* The biggest computer nerd award
* The newbie of the year award (only for those who joined in 2011)
* The most helpful moderator/administrator award
* The naughtiest moderator/administrator award
* The best avatar award (note - avatar must be currently viewable)
* The best username award
* The best signature award
* The most bizarre thread award
* The most community minded thread award
* The funniest thread award
* The best potential moderator award - who do you think would look good in pink? (And possibly do a good job of it too!) (Although please note: we currently aren't looking for any new moderators at this point in time- this is all just for fun )
so get nominating!!!! It should be a great night!
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 38
11-03-2012 18:29 #1
The Bubhub Annual Awards 2011 Nominations Thread!!
Last edited by Mod-Nomsie; 11-03-2012 at 18:32. Reason: formatting issues
11-03-2012 18:32 #2
11-03-2012 18:33 #3
Yay my first time seeing the awards! I look forward to seeing all the winners
Sent from my U8510 using BubHub
11-03-2012 18:34 #4
Ohhhh yay. Now to put my thinking shoes on
Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub
11-03-2012 18:46 #5
Clear your inbox Nomsie!! Here comes the landslide!
s'OK, I'll try one of the other mods...
11-03-2012 20:46 #6
11-03-2012 21:13 #7
Is it that time already? wow
11-03-2012 21:38 #8
Yay! I have several nominations
11-03-2012 22:13 #9
Hmm. Time to have a think!
11-03-2012 22:51 #10
will have to think
By Mod-Nomsie in forum Games & fun stuffReplies: 78Last Post: 10-05-2012, 11:46
By Mod-xkwzit in forum General ChatReplies: 431Last Post: 15-04-2012, 15:09
By earthfairy in forum Games & fun stuffReplies: 91Last Post: 14-04-2012, 17:49
SoftmatsSoftmats specialises in safe, non-toxic, and durable play mats. The international Premium Dwinguler™ Play Mats and ...
LATESTToilet training: when is the best time to start?Why it is OK for your child to be differentWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
First time school starters 2017 chat thread!School aged children
IVF babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017pregnancy and babies through IVF
Awesome Mums of Autistic kids-how many of us are there (#3)????????Parents of Children with Special Needs
Growth Of Intellection. Discussion?General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
What is going on!?Conception & Fertility General Chat
Largest bassinets on market?Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
Missed miscarriage... waiting, waiting, waitingPregnancy Loss Support
Chickenpox after being immunised?Pro-Vaccination