finish my studies
learn another language
write a book (that isn't completely crud)
pay off my mortgage
go on a holiday
get a tummy tuck
+ Reply to Thread
Results 21 to 30 of 30
13-03-2012 08:03 #21has left the building
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
13-03-2012 08:26 #22
Do an Inca Trail trek in Peru
Have a White Christmas in Europe
Around the world trip on a Luxury Ocean Liner
Renovate the house we bought to perfection
Around Australia trip in a campervan
Become a foster parent
23-03-2012 13:28 #23
* To see all of Australia
* To take a flight in a glider plane.
23-03-2012 13:34 #24
- Get a university degree (only have a certificate in real estate so far)
- Travel back to Scandinavia where I was an exchange student, to visit my family there and travel, also to brush up on my language skills.
- Travel through Europe
- Travel across the USA and Canada by RV
- Contribute something valuable to society
23-03-2012 14:23 #25
Ohhh I love these threads! Here's my top 7 in order:
1. Have a baby (Currently TTC)
2. Get into medicine (Currently enrolling)
3. Have a white Xmas in New York (Planning for the end of this year)
4. Go to World Cup 2014 in Brazil with my DH and hopefully by then our children
(Saving for this one!)
5. Buy another home with acreage hopefully in Cobbitty (This is within the next 2 years)
6. Get my dream job which would be making a difference in the medical field (Yet to happen)
7. Be financially secure for the rest of our lives
Last edited by FirstTimeMummy2012; 23-03-2012 at 14:28.
23-03-2012 15:05 #26
1. Have another baby
2. Take my babies to Disneyland
3. Go to the Antarctic
4. Swim with dolphins
5. See my babies get married and have babies (if they want too)
6. Travel, travel and more travel :-)
27-03-2012 11:55 #27
I have a few. I want to see Angelina Jolie in person. I want to give birth with no pain help (hoping for that this time), I want to go to Canada. I want to do something my mum says shes proud of
27-03-2012 12:20 #28
(I'm not including having kids in this, that's a given bucket list topper for me)
- See the Aurora Borealis. At DPs family's cabin in Swedish lapland, with DP and possibly our child/ren
That's my numero uno.
Also, go back to Africa and to see the Maldives before it's under water.
13-04-2012 11:10 #29
Lose 55-60kgs... So far am failing
13-04-2012 11:55 #30
Take DD on some amazing adventures around the world - Africa, South America, Nepal etc.
Give back to the world in some way. Wish I could be more specific, but I can't think of anything yet. I just know that when I die, I want to know that the world was a better, rather than worse, place for having had me in it.
By suemp in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 18-08-2012, 21:01
By HugsBunny in forum General ChatReplies: 22Last Post: 16-07-2012, 16:06
By Misschief in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 07-06-2012, 17:14
Einsteinz MusicFun & interactive music classes! Classes are taught by professional musicians! Children are taught the fundamentals of ...
LATESTWhy it is OK for your child to be differentWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?7 ways to break the ‘mumnotony’ at home
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
IVF babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017pregnancy and babies through IVF
Would you breastfeed in public?Viewer Polls
The Word Association Game #24Games & fun stuff
Come chat, Ladies who are 40+ TTC or ExpectingConception & Fertility General Chat
Bulk-Billing may end for after-hours home doctor services - petition!Can you help with these campaigns?
A - Z of Baby Boy NamesGames & fun stuff