+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks happykat! Good luck to you!! for a BFP. Its really weird that Im even getting this CM. I rarely notice EWCM and I noticed it before I went for my scan then the scan confirmed I O'ed which was really exciting. Ive never had it twice in the same cycle though.

I just googled and somewhere it said that EWCM after ovulation can mean your pregnant..I dont think Im pregnant though. I dont feel any different Somewhere else it says that you get it a week after ovulation as well and that its normal. Confused.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I know what you mean. I never notice this cm but I was nauseous for about 5 or 6 days too. I really don't feel pregnant either but I know exactly when I o'd because fs gave me a trigger shot and af was due on Friday morning. Who can ever work out what our bodies are doing to us??? I hope you do get a bfp When are you planning on testing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wasnt really planning on testing to be honest because I dont expect that I will get pregnant. This is the first cycle Ive had my ovulation confirmed so its a bit exciting thinking that I might be UTD but my brain just keeps saying "you know youre not pregnant..you know its not going to happen anytime soon"

I guess after 8 months of disappointment Im feeling a bit dubious that getting UTD will ever happen. I dont know when AF is due now either Im thinking that if Im having a normal cycle then Id expect it sometime this week..I think I might wait for the 35 day mark if AF doesnt show this week. That seems to be the most normal length cycle I have so Ill wait and see. These cramps just feel too much like AF cramps for me to believe that Im UTD you know?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I completely understand!! I was in tears on Monday night because I had these bad cramps and 'knew' I wasn't utd and af was going to arrive the next day .... only it still hasn't

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes you can ovulate twice but the ultrasound person would of been able to of seen the other folical (sp)

I have 2 girls, 1st I had alot of c/m before the test and with the 2nd I had no idea I was preg until I was out and the smell of chocolate pancakes made me feel sick. I had pains in the side with all three pregnancies and also really mild cramps like AF was about to start.
    This time I had really full on stretching pains and also the AF about to start cramps.

Have a look at your body as it might be able to give you some clues. Are your boobs more veiny, nipple area a little bigger, are you more tired, headachy, have a feel for your cervix position if its still up really high thats a great sign.

I guess someone will be taking a trip to the shops soon ??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ellimac View Post
    Yes you can ovulate twice but the ultrasound person would of been able to of seen the other folical (sp)

I have 2 girls, 1st I had alot of c/m before the test and with the 2nd I had no idea I was preg until I was out and the smell of chocolate pancakes made me feel sick. I had pains in the side with all three pregnancies and also really mild cramps like AF was about to start.
    This time I had really full on stretching pains and also the AF about to start cramps.

Have a look at your body as it might be able to give you some clues. Are your boobs more veiny, nipple area a little bigger, are you more tired, headachy, have a feel for your cervix position if its still up really high thats a great sign.

I guess someone will be taking a trip to the shops soon ??
    Everythings the same as usual. Thats why Im pretty sure Im not UTD. Ill wait it out I think lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happykat how did you go!!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Back to CD 1 for me! Had bad cramping again this morning and AF started about an hour ago. I hope you get your bfp :-D

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by happykat View Post
    Back to CD 1 for me! Had bad cramping again this morning and AF started about an hour ago. I hope you get your bfp :-D
    Aww sorry to hear hun..Good luck this cycle! Thanks..pretty sure AF is on her way so I guess Ill just wait it out. I will let you all know what happens though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    happykat