+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Emotionally exhausted

Hi, just wondering if there was anyone else out there who is feeling emotionally exhausted. Ive got to the point where I just cant do it anymore, be everything to everyone. Im drained emotionally, and Im not sure how to get past this. Ive given and given and its been taken and taken and it just feels like theres nothing left for me anymore. I have 3 kids a partner and a step daughter, and I dont know how to give them all what they need or want anymore. It all just feels too hard.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am with you!
    definitely!
    i am on my couch right now and i just don't wanna move for anyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know how that is. Im so tired of feeling tired all the time, its like my emotions took a vacation and decided it was better somewhere else. Im sitting here at the computer and there is so many things I should be doing but I just cant do them. My partner I dont think he quite understands exactly how im feeling or not feeling as it may be. Most people would/will think that its an easy fix, but I dont even know where to begin to fix it. I want to be available to my kids but I'm not and that really hurts that Im not there for them, that atm I cant emotionally be there for them. All I want to do is lay down and just sleep until its all better. I want to stop yelling at my kids, i want to sit down with them and play what they are playing, i want to have patience to help them with their problems but I just cant. I cant be there for my SD and its coming across as hostility, and aggression and probably that I dont want her here and resentment. I dont want her to feel like that, I dont want to feel like that but Im not emotionally available to give her what she needs. I cant give my DH what he needs and he needs me emotionally and physically and im just not interested in that.